ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The *Original* Forum WORKING AGAIN!!!

Posted by JoeShih 

The *Original* Forum WORKING AGAIN!!!
October 01, 2012 04:42PM

The *original* and official Nine Days Message Board is back up and running again!
You can even use the SAME username and password to log in! If you forgot it, you can reset your password.

The forum has been migrated to our ninedaysMORE servers and will be kept running and maintained here.

Visit the board at www.ninedaysmore.com/forum and say "hi" to those you haven't chatted with or heard from since the board stopped working back in December 2008. It's almost four years later, lives must have changed; let's do some catching up!
Re: The *Original* Forum WORKING AGAIN!!!
October 01, 2012 08:07PM
That is awesome!

It's been such a long time, years maybe! I'm from Brazil and I hope to hear about the part two of Slow Motion Life
October 02, 2012 12:22AM
When I originally joined this forum I was in middle school. I am out of college. Commence feeling old.
October 02, 2012 05:17AM
If anyone has problem logging in (i.e. your email changed so that you cannot reset password) email admin@ninedaysmore.com and I can update your email on your account and then you can try resetting. ...of course I would need to somehow know you are you =)

I was in High School in Seattle when I joined... now I am in Korea teaching English.
October 02, 2012 09:17AM
Amazing...
I would'nt count on Slow Motion Life part 2, although I'm sure all of us want to hear it, I guess the band does not prioritze it...
part one was great
October 02, 2012 10:06AM
So as far as I know, John Hampson is working on his publicity now. He has a new web site as many of you know. Before this new web site, I was hosting it for him on our ninedaysMORE servers (johnhampson.jspmedia.net). Recently, we redirected the domain to his new site (www.johnhampson.com) and the person working on it is specialized in PR for musicians. Hopefully it will work out well; I see a lot of time being put into his new site and keeping the content updated. Let's continue to support Nine Days and their solo acts!
October 03, 2012 03:36AM
Also, there totally have to be more of you out there. Just sayin'.
October 06, 2012 05:17AM
wow it literally has been years since I have been on this board. I almost can't remember how long it had been since it went down. I recognize a few of your names! Hello!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π