ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

so happily unsattisfied

Posted by lostinmyhead 

so happily unsattisfied
February 10, 2003 03:16AM
im a huge fan in the uk and i was wonderin has anyone actually heard the new album if so is it any good?? I love madding crowd and the older albums that nine days have kindly let us download, they rock but its gonna be ages befor ethe new album even gets to this country so i was wonderin bout peoples opinions.

Re: so happily unsattisfied
February 10, 2003 07:58AM
Well anyway you put, SHU is amazing. Compared to their other albums, I keep swaying back and forth, and I'm still not quite sure who wins the battle of SHU vs. Madding Crowd....but all you need to know is that it's easily one of the best albums of the past few years. go download it.

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
Re: so happily unsattisfied
February 10, 2003 12:07PM
i luv SHU...it is amazing!! u should so dl the songs!!! it is soo worth it!! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π