**** the judges

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Re: Josiah Leming
February 21, 2008 10:28AM
he had a bad ego, glad they didn't put him through to the finals
February 21, 2008 11:33PM
Eh, maybe he showed some ego problems, but he wasn't as bad as some of the people that think they're the best ever, then get shot down and freak out on the judges, then say that American Idol is going to regret not sending them through, and other crazy things like that.

I happened to come upon his myspace page while surfing online, and holy. birds. He is amazing... especially the song "They Say." Very intense. There's parts where there is a lot of power to his voice, but it doesn't come out like a scream like some rock stars.

I'm glad he didn't make it to the finals, too, but for a different reason. Now, people know who he is and have discovered his music because of American Idol. However, now he doesn't have to go through week after week of singing other peoples' songs and then getting a label where he likely won't have any creative freedom.

Sorry for the semi-long post, haha.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
February 22, 2008 06:10AM
i downloaded his EP...
i dont like too much this "down" feeling present in cold play type songs. But for my surprise i like the songs a lot. He is amazing...his voice is very emotional and sentimental.
Anyways, i think American Idol is not the right place for diferent and unique voices and im sure that Josiah will get his fame soon...he has a lot of popularity.

Post Edited (02-22-08 16:07)

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π