ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SELLING MY RED 335 GIBSON ON EBAY!

Posted by bddesveaux 

Re: SELLING MY RED 335 GIBSON ON EBAY!
March 15, 2008 02:31AM
This Guitar is back up on ebay. Some doush-bag jealous pathetic nobody, that will never amount to anything in life ******* put in a bogus bid and blew the whole sale. When i find out who this ******* is IM GONNA SEW HIS ASS TO HIS FACE!!!(I have a pretty good idea who it is) anyway the guitar is amazing and back up for sale-B
March 15, 2008 09:27AM
man i think you r crazy for selling this guitar - it's a legacy. you should give it to your son in 20 years and tell him urban fairytales about your crazy life as a touring musician... but if you are selling it - i hope you'll get a very high price for it, and "sew this guy's ass" and take all his money too.
March 15, 2008 11:23AM
We'll see,I have other guitars for my kids when that day comes. Im just gonna sue the guy for fraud,I have an easy way to find out who it is. It's nice to have family that work for that Government. 'well see if he does it again-B
April 04, 2008 06:39AM
i wish i could buy it.

-----------------
love.christina
-----------------

go here please --- http://www.hanson.net/site/hanson/link/1/87042
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π