ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

6 AM?

Posted by UncleSam527 

6 AM?
May 08, 2008 02:16PM
Who wrote "6 am"? I can't seem to find any versions of it, but I thought I remembered Brian saying he didn't write it. It's driving me crazy not knowing who created this piece of greatness. Can anyone help me out here?
Re: 6 AM?
May 08, 2008 05:54PM
Yes, from what I remember it was written by Brian Desveaux collabing with some others (6 AM - Brian Desveaux et al).

It was shared & uploaded by Bones45, but was later removed by the band's request--somethine about the possiblity of it being officially released.

Source --> http://www.ninedaysmore.com/ndmfiledb/index.php?act=updates&id=27

May 09, 2008 12:07AM
I believe it was co-written and musically performed by the guys but it was originally sung by a previous member of Wonderama----but it wasnt a Nine Days song originally.

I think John/Brian have done pieces of it at times as a goof.
May 09, 2008 03:19AM
Jill Gioia wrote some of the lyrics,its a song i origanally wrote for her. but it was also considered for the band here and there
May 12, 2008 07:38AM
Not to be demanding, but I would love it if it were to be reconsidered for Slow Motion Life (pt.2). It just seems so quintessential Nine Days to me. I love it.
May 12, 2008 09:58AM
We are planning on releasing 6AM as part of a Rare Tracks 3 album set that were looking to have up sometime this summer.

Jeremy
May 12, 2008 10:25AM
wow. nice ambitions for the summer. looking for to hear it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π