ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

THIS IS CRAP!

Posted by Bones45 

THIS IS CRAP!
June 20, 2008 07:17AM
So I just tried to fire up a blasting of Madding Crowd, as its Friday, Im working from home, its sunny, and (naturally), Im having beer.

and the disc is skipping? WTF?

Yes, the disc is jacked.

Now between Rach and I we have a couple of copies---somewhere--- of Madding Crowd. Rest easy, b/c Im currently listenting to SHU---so the fix is there, but I was jonesing for Madding crowd.

Under the assumption that we can't find a good copy---AM I REALLY EXPECTED TO BUY ANOTHER COPY?

I remember when the CD was released. I bought like 5 --gave it out to friends and so forth--and now I have none. Ironic kinda.

Of course, I could be ghetto about it and just burn a new copy from the mp3's. In no such way would I feel guilty about it either. But it just seems wrong for me to have to to a store and plunk down $15.99 for this.

but seriously.. has anyone see the CD in stores?

Re: THIS IS CRAP!
June 20, 2008 05:47PM
I've seen them in used CD shops... while hunting for other hard to finds.

This story creeps me out 'cause I keep my official copies of Madding Crowd, FTCJ, SHU!!!!, JH, BD, all in my car. My JH is sort of skipping, but I think it can be fixed with that disc cleaner thingy.

But I handle my SHU so carefully when I put it into the car stereo.

Also, I have those invisible protectors (dSkins) that you slip on and keep on CDs while it plays in the player... but I ran out... need to buy more

June 22, 2008 02:51PM
Simple solution. E-bay.
June 23, 2008 11:52AM
Hat_Fairy wrote:

> Simple solution. E-bay.

or call john or brian.
June 25, 2008 02:57PM
Mr. Cheapos on Jericho Tpke in Commack

Last time I was there there was a copy of TMC in the 3 for .99 pile and another for 2.99
They're all used, but also guaranteed, so thats usually my solution to such problems
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π