ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

257 Weeks

Posted by dlmarone 

257 Weeks
July 16, 2008 03:30PM
Thanks to Vimeo, we (my husband & I) just discovered "257 Weeks" from a German Lipdub video. We fell in love w/9 days. This prompted us to get the album. We were excited to learn it also had the "Story of a girl" song too. Question for the band: what is the meaning behind 257 weeks? We've tried all sorts of calculations to tie it to time in school but can't make it fit. Please help with some background if you can. Thank you for the awesome music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 257 Weeks
July 17, 2008 04:14AM
you should definitely check out this live version of 257 Weeks... and they also explain a lil of what the song's about to *hint *hint

~joe

July 17, 2008 05:59AM
Thank you, Joe!!!!! That might have just been the kick in the head I needed!!!!!!!!! and what a great kick it was!!!!!!!! Thank you, again, for reading and replying!!!!!!!!! It may just be the spark I need to change this old life. Deb
July 17, 2008 10:13AM
no prob, good luck

this version is one of my fave's, one of the greatest intros and then half way through, john says...

"do you believe in magic? [...] you can find magic in jeremy's underwear! but ah that's a disappearing trick and you don't wanna know anything about it... i'm just kidding (jeremy slaps the piano)"

~joe

Post Edited (07-17-08 19:15)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π