Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days albums wanted!!

Posted by David 

Nine Days albums wanted!!
September 28, 2008 10:07AM
Hey,
I'm a big nine days fan but have lost all of my CD's. I still have them on my computer but would love the have the hard copies...some I didn't even have the actual CD before but would love to purchase as many as I can.
I'm looking for:
Flying the Cooperate Jet
17 minutes and 33 seconds in the dark
The Madding Crowd
Monday Songs
So Happily Unsatisfied (I don't know if this one is even possible, but great album)
Something to Listen To
Three

I'm more interested in Flying the Cooperate Jet and 17 minutes then anything else, but the more the better. Thanks!
- David

David
Re: Nine Days albums wanted!!
September 28, 2008 10:09AM
Geeze I forgot to mention SML Part One. Is this only available on iTunes?

David
September 28, 2008 01:27PM
17 minutes and 33 seconds in the dark and Flying the Corporate Jet are out of print.
So Happily Unsatisfied was never released on CD format.

Good luck in finding the others.
September 28, 2008 01:48PM
Don't forget BD - Alive Today!

There IS an actual CD format of "So Happily Unsatisfied." It was pressed by Sony and given out in a card envelope as a demo, but it contains the Full Length album. I believe they were given out at concerts or something to promote the CD, before it was cut.

I was lucky enough to find one of those SHU (paid a lot of $ for it). I got everyone to sign it except Nick, I need to see Nine Days live again and this time he better be there.

Oh and sorry, I cannot help you out. Check eBay or local New York record stores; I've spoke to some guy back in 2006 that walked out with a "17m 33s in the Dark" for only like $5.

Personally, I'm still looking for Three and Something.

September 28, 2008 06:42PM
i can help you with 'Flying The Corporate Jet' for sure and maybe 'SML part 1' too. Do you want me to check the prices for you?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π