ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my upcoming independent film!

Posted by great198 

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my upcoming independent film!
October 02, 2012 10:28PM
I mentioned this in another thread but thought it was deserving of its own. I am nearing completion of my first independent feature film called "Will and Testament", and it features 10 songs by Nine Days from their independent albums and a special acoustic version of "Fly A Black Flag", which will have a full band version of it on John Hampson's upcoming new EP! I've been in correspondence with John over the past year and a half to get the permissions needed for the Nine Days songs, and he's graciously taken the time out of his busy schedule to record the "Will and Testament"-exclusive version of "Fly A Black Flag". "Will and Testament" has a Facebook page and an IMDB page. It's also featured on John's website!!! Please "like" the Facebook page and check out the IMDB one! Both will give you more information on the film. Spread the word on "Will and Testament" and the involvement from Nine Days and John Hampson - hopefully, it'll help get everyone's name out in the public eye again!

The 10 Nine Days that will be featured in the movie are:

1. Behind An Old Blue Vase
2. Lost You/Things We Said
3. The Moment
4. Ghosts in a Graveyard
5. Wonderful
6. New Shoes
7. Something Has Gone Wrong
8. A Girl in California
9. 6 AM
10. Worth Fighting For

Thanks for supporting the film, and I can't wait to reconnect on the message board here!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2012 10:30PM by great198.
Re: Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my upcoming independent film!
October 03, 2012 03:01AM
Looks interesting, is there a trailer yet?
October 03, 2012 04:10PM
Here it is!

Trailer for "Will and Testament"

The final video edit of the film is completed - all we need to do is the sound mix and finish some of the original instrumental score and we'll be done! Should be finished by the end of 2012. Then, the film festival circuit in 2013! Keep spreading the word, Nine Days fans!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
October 09, 2012 08:20PM
cool trailer!! best of luck.. keep us posted!
October 18, 2012 09:42PM
This is a reminder to have everyone on the board become a fan of "Will and Testament" on Facebook! Here's the link:

www.facebook.com\willandtestament

Just "like" the page and share it with your friends... and make sure to mention that there are Nine Days songs in the movie! I've been working diligently almost every night after work to get the last bits of the film edited together properly, and each day, it's getting closer and closer to completion. It'll be done at December 31st of this year or sooner, guaranteed! Keep an eye out for it next year at film festivals and other movie exhibitions - I'll keep you all posted on where you can find it! Thanks, team.
October 18, 2012 09:52PM
JoeShih, would it be possible to put the links to the "Will and Testament" Facebook and IMDB pages on the front page of ninedaysmore.com? It would definitely help generate more awareness of the film and the band's involvement in it. The Facebook link is in the post above and the IMDB link is:

www.imdb.com/title/tt2326108

You can also find the movie poster on IMDB or Facebook, so it'd be cool if that were posted on this site, too! I appreciate it!
October 19, 2012 04:33AM
Ok, done, your ad is in the rotation and will run till March of 2013.
October 22, 2012 04:11PM
Cool, thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π