Sweet Jesus.

Posted by AnyonePerfect257 

Sweet Jesus.
February 08, 2003 11:17AM
Another new website.
Another new board.

Oy vey.
This is too much for Dar.

But, I like that there's maybe three people here.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone.

I went to HotTopic for the first time last night. I bought $50 worth of Happy Bunny stuff. <3<3<3punk poser highschooler stores<3<3<3

Okay. Back to explicating Emily Dickinson's views on The Brain for my American Lit class...who'd of thought, I actually LIKE doing that?!?! :-p

Life as a Broadcast Journalism/Creative Writing dual major is making me happy. Whhoooo.

<3,
Dar

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
Re: Sweet Jesus.
February 08, 2003 11:28AM
I dont think I know you, but I love your signature.

Good One!!
February 08, 2003 01:18PM
smiling smiley <33333 DaR!!! Still miss ya girl!!
February 11, 2003 04:53AM
Dar....

Welcome back!! Although I barely post here either.....I read it, but usually don't post. I've been slacking lately on keeping in touch with peoples...

So...if you all don't know me....I'm Heather....one of the imfamous "H" sisters...(holly and hilary)...I've the one that drives them everywhere!! LOL

Heather
February 11, 2003 11:24AM
Bones! You do so! Or you should. Back when we had the old crap coloured black-and-vomit Sony board, I posted hella lots as 21stCenturyGirl - but I can forgive you for not remembering me cuz you like my GDB siggy (pssst....this is me doing my promoter thing....check out their music at www.gabedixonband.com)

*Waves to Madonna*
Good luck at auditions this weekend hon!

*Waves to Heather*
Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! You poop, you didn't tell me you changed your email addy :-p
Now I hafta resend you the story of my FWJ escapades last weekend, lol

<3,
Dar

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
February 11, 2003 12:12PM
oh and her FWJ escapades last weekend are very interesting winking smiley
February 11, 2003 12:22PM
haha.
i totally heard that one part about them saying "dar said we could say that." that was the best part! muah!
and fwj sounded so good!

oh btw, hi.

-hilary

Post Edited (02-11-03 21:23)

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
February 11, 2003 02:16PM
Dar....I thought I told you I changed my email...but I still check my old one...I'm slowly phasing the old one out bc of too much junk mail...but I got your FWJ story!! Too funny...I'll be emailing you more laters...

btw...my new addy.... localrock@hotmail.com....you should be able to remember that!! LOL

Heather
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π