ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

riverhead...

Posted by emily 

riverhead...
March 01, 2003 01:39AM
you know why nine days is so awesome? its because theyre from riverhead, long island...and because they went to my highschool in riverhead...actually, 80% of riverheadians are failures, according to the ghetto ass juniors in my math class. but yeah, come play riverhead! i know my friends mom was talking to you about it, but you couldnt play because of damn expenses or something like that...come play! im sure you guys put on an awesome live show...well, ok, ill go now. keep representing rivahood! oh, sorry...i mean riverhead. ok, bye!

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
Re: riverhead...
March 01, 2003 04:49AM
GO LONG ISLAND
GO RIVERHEAD!
March 01, 2003 04:53AM
That was an adorable post haha

Mandy
March 02, 2003 02:16AM
adorable? ehh...i guess thats good! wanna know more reasons they rock? theyre from my hometown, i bought my guitar from Ninos (they worked there), they have a song called emily, and they sing my favorite song (back to me...i love the beginning!) yeah, well, thats it! see ya peoples later...
Emily

-Emily

March 02, 2003 07:24AM
Im waiting for john to write a song called Mandy...i think it would be great...if anyone could capture how wonderful i am itd be john ....hahaha

Mandy
March 03, 2003 12:21AM
hehe yeah...john rocks...but, so do the rest of 'em!...but yeah, ive always liked nine days ever since i first heard them (well, that one song i heard...) and then i heard more songs! (imagine that...) and then i heard the song emily and i was like, "dude, they fucking rock! this song has my name!" and then i found out everything else i said up there. lol yeah, im basically repeating myself in all these posts...*smacks head* stop being so damn redundant! (did i mention i cant spelll?)

-Emily

March 03, 2003 02:34AM
hehe this girls funny!!!!
March 03, 2003 04:29AM
ahh, shes funny...but is she legal?

-Emily

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π