ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The lights have been put out on Broadway

Posted by fishergirl819 

The lights have been put out on Broadway
March 07, 2003 11:26AM
Goddamnit, the Actor's Equity union decided to support the musicians' strike, and ordered all actors and stagehands to not pass the picket lines. Therefore, the League of American Theatres and Producers has decided to close all Broadway musicals (with the exception of Cabaret, whose musicians have a different contract) until further notice.

Why am I horrifyingly pissed over this? I was supposed to go see Aida on Sunday. Damnit, Janet.

edited to add this link, in case anyone wants to read it : http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=25679&CT=38

Post Edited (03-07-03 20:26)

~lori~
Re: The lights have been put out on Broadway
March 07, 2003 02:14PM
oh, that sucks beyond belief.

but the good news is i went to rent on tour last night and i recorded the whole thing. dont get too excited, the quality is pretty crappy. but i could send it over to you anyway. maybe you could make it better. my sound editing skills are very limited, but if you know anything about it it probably isnt that hard to fix. it just gets fuzzy in all the real loud parts, but if you dont mind that, its not too bad.

well, if you are interested, im me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π