ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Live Videos...

Posted by curbside 

Live Videos...
March 08, 2003 04:16PM
Anyone got any video of Nine Days live? By the time I acctually got into them and wanted to go to a concert they were recording and then things fell through with Sony. I just want to be able to watch them play!!!!! I am hoping to fly to NY and see a concert there in a few months if I can ever to that. But I was just wondering if anyone had a live footage of their last two CDs.
I think they should put some video up of them recording! That would rock. Watch them mess around and do their thing in the studio. Anyway, living way out here in Seattle make me feel totaly cut off from the action. Maybe I should apply for a university in NY. Anyone know any good schools there?
~crubside~
Tim
Re: Live Videos...
March 08, 2003 04:20PM
There are lots.....I'm from cali, but I will be going to college in nyc.....

Post Edited (03-09-03 01:20)
March 08, 2003 04:29PM
i have live video.

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
March 09, 2003 01:37AM
madonna-
not to make assumptions..because i dont know you..or your motives..i just lurk around here..but are you going to a nyc school so u can be by brian?

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π