Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hahaha

Posted by Reece77 

hahaha
March 03, 2003 03:37AM
snow day......that's right bitch

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
Re: hahaha
March 03, 2003 04:29AM
i hate snow

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 03, 2003 04:41AM
i really wish it would snow here. just one day thats all i ask but no. all i see is rain.

grumble grumble........
March 03, 2003 05:15AM
wear your clothes inside out and backwards...my little sister does it, and it always snows when she does that...except in july :/...

-Emily

March 03, 2003 06:16AM
it snowed here....on a sunday. damn...i want a day away from school.

BEN
March 03, 2003 07:30AM
spaz,

right there with you. I WANT SNOW!!! Not too much, just enough to have snowball fights, build snowmen, not be able to go to work etc etc.

Last time i had snow was in New York, 2 years ago!!!!!
March 03, 2003 07:53AM
yea im ready for summer time...the coldness is starting to get on my nerves
March 03, 2003 07:55AM
summer sounds good...and warm...and no school...and my 1st year of hs is over...and im closer to graduating...and life will be good...cuz its warm...and warmth is the key to all things good...

-Emily

March 03, 2003 09:49AM
summer <3

*Valerie*

March 03, 2003 09:57AM
first year of high school....i miss those days. I always hated when people said that to me when I was in high school but now I get to do it and it's kind of fun.

~MeLiSsA
March 03, 2003 10:04AM
we used to call them freshman g-funk. or freshman scum.

oh, the good old high school days....

March 04, 2003 08:11AM
yeah, those damn freshmen. oh wait...i am one. did i mention im a NEW freshmen? yeah, i transferred...my 4th school in 3 years...even tho i only took off a year and a half and now im back where i am...our lunch tables are like 20 years old...yeah riverhead...which reminds me of nine days...and yeah, ill stop now...

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 04, 2003 08:42AM
I want summer!! Summer is good, summer is warm, summer makes me happy. I dont like the cold I want it to be over, I think I loose about 20lbs. do to shivering in the winter grr!! I want SUMMER!!

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
March 04, 2003 11:29PM
yea again summer doesnt happen here. its just rain

although apparently (according to my driving instructor) its gunna be really HOT.

so yay 2 whole warm days to look forward to...........
March 05, 2003 04:01AM
spaz,

You learning to drive? me too!!! Got my theory test tomorrow at 10.15!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acctually, i don't have to worry about the english summer. I'm outta here on the 29th June, and not back until feb '04!!! Suntan baby!!
March 05, 2003 04:43AM
hehehe me passed theory test ages ago. its the driving part that i cant do!!!: s

haha hazard awareness!!!! HA HA HA HA

good luck though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure you'll be fine!

bitch!!!!!!!! mini gap year???? decided not to go for that as id never go back......... i am going round europe for 3 weeks though at the end of august which should be cool!

Post Edited (03-05-03 14:05)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock and Roll Queen
March 05, 2003 06:25AM
I suppose to be going to Europe this summer for 5 weeks, I hope I get to go!

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
March 05, 2003 07:44AM
driving has a theory? dont you just get in and drive?

Mandy
March 05, 2003 09:07AM
Yes, you have to think you can drive before you acctually can. "can I drive?" "Only if you think you can..." "what is the sound of one hand clapping?" etc. its a very esoteric experience.

acctually, in england, we enjoy making people suffer before giving them a driving licence.

You have to sit a theory test (what driving signs mean, what the rules of the road are, etc.) and THEN the practical test. Overkill?? I think so!!!

James

Oh and spaz, calling me a bitch? huh, huh?!?!?! you and me outside, naaa (fake cockerny accent) How many times have you failed? Might give me hope!!
March 05, 2003 10:34AM
snow day.. meeee toooo.. michigan what

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
March 05, 2003 02:15PM
we have a theory test in california too.....the scary thing is out of all my friends i was the only one to get above a c in drivers ed, and i am the only one not driving......i guess i learned something
March 05, 2003 05:29PM
ha!!!
detroit WHAT!
YAY!

rachel......
March 05, 2003 11:30PM
failed what??? i passed my theory first time 32/35 hehe well done me. i did no reveision whatsever.

i havent taken pratical yet cos well they are bitches and dont pass anyone. (need to book it soon)
so how did you do????????? did ya pass????????

anyways yea i am calling you a bitch you got a problem wiv tha'???? outside naaaa indeed! you you townie you. im sure your not really a 'townie'. god i hate that expression.
where you going on your muni gap year? (bitch)

Post Edited (03-06-03 08:31)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock and Roll Queen
March 06, 2003 12:30AM
Hey

guess what?

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO 35/35!! Beat that! I was so surprised when they told me! I was sitting at the computer adding up the ones that i knew i had right, and i got to 30(ish) so it was tenderhooks for a while!

Only got to pass the practical now. Good grief...

yea, i've got a problem wiv ya calling me a bitch. bitch. Me mates phil and whats his name (the other mitchell buv) will see ya outside, naaaa!
Townie? well, i live in a city rather than the country, so does that make me a townie?

My little round the world trip? Oh, nothing much really. London - New York (get a car and drive across the states) Los Angeles - French polynesia - Tahiti - Fiji - New Zealand - Cairns - Sydney - Singapore - Hong Kong - London. Don't know how i'll survive!

Where in europe are you going ? (bitch)
March 06, 2003 02:09AM
BITCH!!!!
smarty pants!!!

erm a townie is a kapper slapper!!!! hehe!!!
and fine then ill just ummmmmm (i dont watch eastenders) ummmmmmmm robbie and that kid that got his licence taken away!!!!!!!

BITCH BITCH!!!!! im defering my entry and coming with you!!!!!!! that sounds so lush!!!!!!!!!!

im going to prague-budapest-some national park in croatia-venice-rome-island hopping in greece- and athens.
March 06, 2003 02:24AM
Oh i see. Like a burb (burbury wearing nob). in which case, i am very much NOT a townie. In fact, on weekends i try and eliminate "townies" as kind of a social improvement plan.

I don't watch eastenders either, but couldn't think of any other cockernys (apart from dick van dyke, who doesn't really count)

Ok, bitch, so your coming with me are you? well, do you think we can survive 6+ months calling each other bitch every 20 mins? Sounds like fun, but i think the novelty will wear off after, oh i don't know, 5 1/2 months...

Actually, your trip sounds really cool. Rome is somewhere i have always wanted to go, but havn't managed it as yet.

later. bitch.

ps send me a postcard from rome, bitch? cheers!!
March 06, 2003 02:35AM
In Europe I'm suppose to be going to Paris, Rome, Venice, and I forgot the other place because no one talks about it because of the stupid war that should be happening. I came up with an Idea to get them to surrender too. I say we make there speakers that are bomb proof, bullet proof and are electrical so no wires can be cut and just play Venessa Carlton over and over again because she sucks soooooo much! (sorry If anyone here likes here, I hate her) They would get so messed up in the head from listening to her that they would only think to surrender

March 06, 2003 03:17AM
never heard of a burb before!!! but i like the social improvement plan!!!!

totally bitch!!!as long as you send one from fiji!!!!!
March 08, 2003 07:51PM
I'll see what i can do, but i may just be too busy lying on the beach, drinking cocktails and working on my tan.

Oh, ok then. bitch.

James

BTW crete is really cool. Was there a few years ago. Lots of amazing scenery and some very interesting history (really!) stuff.
March 08, 2003 08:54PM
well thats just fine then. i hope it snows!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π