ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Goo Goo Dolls

Posted by jumbledletters 

Goo Goo Dolls
March 09, 2003 01:39AM
Hey people! Is anyone going to see the ggd with Bon Jovi??? I saw Bon Jovi 2 years back for my lovely boyfriend's 18th and they were amazing! Matchbox 20 supported with delirious, it was just the best! Anyway... Do any of you know if the goo goo dolls will be supporting Bon Jovi on their UK tour this year as well as in the states? I heard they are but I'm not SURE. Only much as I wanna see them anyway the ticket's pricey at ?40 for a student like me but I'd def pay it to see them both havin never seen the goo goo dolls. If you can tell me it'd be great! Has anyone ever seen ggd in the UK?? I haven't ever seen them about! Why are there so many good people touring just as I become poor?? No one will come and see lifehouse wiv me cos hardly anyone likes them and the 2 people I know who do think their 2nd album sux! So that's that! Anyway thanks to anyone who can answer my bon Jovi Question!!
Anna x

"I'm finding my way back to sanity again
though I don't really know
what I'm gonna do when I get there"
~Lifehouse
Re: Goo Goo Dolls
March 09, 2003 03:43AM
I LOVE THE GOO GOO DOLLS!! (hence my user name) I saw them last summer (8/16) They absolutely rock! I wanna see the again...and again...and again. My dream concert would be (in order of appearance): Tripside, Nine Days, Bon Jovi, Our Lady Peace, Goo Goo Dolls. Back to back to back etc. awesome bands. But I have no idea about the overseas tour. I wish I could og though

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 09, 2003 03:45AM
I saw GGD in Chicago...which isn't in the UK...lol...but they were amazing I love them. My ears were ringing for a week smiling smiley

~Danielle~

"You should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
March 09, 2003 08:25AM
I'm going to the Hyde park gig, and i really, REALLY hope its the goo goo dolls, although i'm really not sure. There have been loads of rumors, the worst of which is that (and please sit down before you read this) RONAN KEETING will support BJ. What the hell??
March 09, 2003 09:43AM
Goo's are 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better then Ronan Keeting ( not knowing who that is but ok)

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 09, 2003 11:45AM
I am off to see Bon Jovi in Dublin and if the Goos are not the support I will die!!!!!!!!

I have heard those Ronan rumours as well and what a nightmare!!! He is just not the right person to support BJ at all!!! And if it is him and not the Goos - I will cry.

Saw the Goos last year at London Astoria (after waiting a very long time for them to get over to the UK) and they were amazing - one of my favourite concerts ever!!!

So lets hope and pray the get themselves over to the UK soon - with BJ or without

Jules

Check out Flickerstick on : http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/61/flickerstick.html
tel
March 10, 2003 02:32AM
I was at the Astoria gig, what an awesome show. I'd been waiting a long time for that night and I wasn't dissappointed, the best gig Ive ever seen.

You say you got no faith
in things that you can't see
Well I'm sorry I ain't there with you
but you ain't here with me
And i'm down in all my fears
but I ain't cryin no tears over you

Two days in feburary - Goo goo dolls.

tel
March 10, 2003 09:16AM
So much for an answer to her question...

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 10, 2003 10:49AM
the GGD are awsome. I live in chicago and i was so pissed i couldn't go to their show at the House of Blues. I heard from some peeps i know that it rocked though, definately give them a listen if you want some new things to listen to. My personal favorite is slide, but the songs from 'gutterflower' are really good too.

Kevin

"I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrow's not to late........"
March 11, 2003 05:25AM
Hey Tel

good to see another UK goos fan - yeah the Astoria gig was amazing and is one of my favourite concerts too.

I would have loved to have been at the Chicago gig - I hear it was amazing. I know some people who have the recording of it on video and I am hopefully going to be seeing it very soon.

Jules

Check out Flickerstick on : http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/61/flickerstick.html
March 11, 2003 05:48AM
The Goo Goo Dolls rock. Ive seen them 7 times, and every time its a great show. I know theyre trying really hard to support Gutterflower right now so Im guessing that they will be playing overseas, but I'm not sure.

If you get a chance to meet the Goos, theyre the nicest people ever. I'm from Buffalo so theyre always super cool to me.

I live in Chicago as well (There seems to be a lot of you here) and Im actually working on getting a Goo Goo Doll Tribute band off the ground. I play rhythm guitar and sing so I'm looking for lead guitar, drums and bass. I'm hoping to call the band "A Girl Named Goo". If anyone here would be interested, please E-mail me at HeroicDiva@aol.com. I know theres got to be a lot of talented Nine Days fans out there. Its not going to be purely Goo covers...Im planning to throw in a few Nine Days and others as well. Id love to hear from you!

Jessica
HeroicDiva@aol.com

"Breathing out and breathing in is harder than its ever been for me..."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π