ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Slacking

Posted by Melissa 

Slacking
April 02, 2003 01:56PM
Hey Guys....I just wanted to tell you that I'm BACK!!!

I've been slacking a little lately. I had 3 huge research projects due today and was putting in 8 hour days in the lab. That stuff was all presented today so I am officially done!!! That means I'm back to hitting refresh on the board every 5 seconds....yay!!!!!!!!

I missed you guys!

WHo's gonna be in OH?

I know me and Colleen are!!!

~MeLiSsA
Re: Slacking
April 02, 2003 02:08PM
Dont worry... we still love you! Well I still do! And I will get to meet you in Ohio! YAY! I'll be back in about 53 more minutes on that Ohio-ness...

Colleen.

April 02, 2003 02:18PM
Ahhh, I know what it's like to have tons of research projects due all at the same time. I had that problem last semester. And what sucks is that it will probably only get worse.. Ewww.

I wish I could go to the OH show.. and the TX one, but alas having no one to go with, no money, and no way to get there is a bit of a problem. sad smiley
April 02, 2003 02:24PM
nope...not worse for me....5 weeks until graduation!!!!!

The day of the texas show : (

I told Colleen that I want to trade Bill Clinton who's the commencement speaker for NDs.

You think that would work?

~MeLiSsA
April 02, 2003 02:26PM
Graduation?? High school or college?
April 02, 2003 02:30PM
College

~MeLiSsA
April 02, 2003 02:31PM
Ahhh, wow. That's cool. I wish I was graduating. Except kinda not 'cause then I'd have to face the real world.. ewwies. lol. smiling smiley
April 02, 2003 02:34PM
nah...no real world for me yet.

I have an internship from may-aug.

Then I'm gonna travel I think for about a year or so.

~MeLiSsA
April 02, 2003 02:40PM
Ooh, travelling's good. I'm really not sure what I'll do after graduation. I'm still not even sure what I'm gonna major in. Yikes. Oh well, hopefully I shall figure out sometime soon. smiling smiley
April 03, 2003 09:11AM
whoa, heather i just got the best idea....you cant go to ohio because of no money/no friends, and i have no money/no friends

and you live a few hours away from me on the way to ohio.....

we could soooooo go together...............
April 03, 2003 03:10PM
Let's here it for Ohio!

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 04, 2003 10:43AM
Hmmm... Wow, are you serious about that? If you are, we should further discuss that. ::Nods::
April 04, 2003 10:58AM
"word" to road trips

April 05, 2003 10:50AM
doing hw.. that doesn't sound like slackign to me.. your being a good student your being a bad influence on all of us you role model!

"How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out"
April 05, 2003 04:18PM
Yeah.. Skoogens right..yeahhhh..

passes out@

April 05, 2003 07:55PM
Travelling deffinatly the way too go. Lots of amazing places and amazing people out there, just waiting to be discovered. (just do one thing? go to Cairns, Australia. Barrier reef, rainforest - truely beautiful! In fact all of australia is great!)
April 06, 2003 05:51AM
even the desert?

April 06, 2003 07:25AM
Especially the desert.
April 06, 2003 08:53AM
Yeah I went to go back to Australia and spend three months, I only got to spend one month there.

I would love to go back to Cairns and go handgliding in Byron Bay.

I dont' know if i'd do the great barrier again...but you never know.

Me a good student????? LOL...I never heard that before.

Before I got to college I never opened a book to study now I study for like an hour for a final....LOL.

But I get by I guess and I graduate in a month so I guess slacking worked out for me.

~MeLiSsA
April 06, 2003 08:55AM
What is your major/ what are you graduating as?

April 06, 2003 08:58AM
I've always wanted to go to Australia.. or Italy.. or any part of Europe. Haha, in my dorm bathroom stalls, they keep having papers with a pencil and they ask questions like "If you could take a year off school, where would you go and what would you do?" and I always find a way to work in "Go to Italy and get married to Bob." I'm a freak, I know, lol but I think it's funny and I wonder if any of them wonder about that, lol. There is no Bob, but I do want to go to Italy. ::nods::
April 06, 2003 05:47PM
Ah yes, The Tuscan hills, olive groves, Lake Gaurda, pizza, pasta....mummmm italy!!
One of my plans (oh the list is endless!!) is to rent a little place in Rome for a few months sometime...who knows?!?!
April 07, 2003 05:52AM
i'll go halfs with you james!!

rachel......
April 07, 2003 06:16AM
I here Rome is pretty dirty.. and yes, from people that have actually gone..

but I still want to go smiling smiley.. someday.

April 07, 2003 06:27AM
Rachel, consider it a done deal.

(look of far off wonderment) just imagine, waking up in the morning, opening the shutters of your apartment, the sun filling the room then popping downstairs to get your morning espresso and panini for breakfast before zipping off on your vespa for another day exploring rome. Heaven? I think so!!

I want to go NOW!!!!!!!!!!
April 07, 2003 06:46AM
oh my god! me too!!!! now you've got me all excited!! can we get one of those cute apartments that they show in the movies that are right along the side of the....oh....nevermind...that's venice. i was thinking about the gondolas.......well* that's okay anyway....we can still go! if only to ride a vespa!

rachel......
April 07, 2003 07:03AM
which place is it Rachel? You always confuse two places.. like the zoo and your school!

April 07, 2003 07:14AM
Rachel, i'm sure rome has SOME canals!! we can get a place there. And it will be excatly the kind of place in the movies.

Oh, i think we'll need two vespas. I really want one too. Must be hours of fun racing those around those roman streets!!
April 08, 2003 05:42AM
somehow i missed the post about what i'm graduating with

I'm graduating with a B.S. in Environmental and Forest Biology.

~MeLiSsA
April 08, 2003 05:50AM
How dare you Melissa.. but at least you answered now grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π