ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

guys

Posted by The Turkey 

guys
April 15, 2003 04:56AM
alright i'll try and keep this short but i don't know how that's going to work so here goes...

i didn't exactly leave the old board on what you would call good terms. there was some, i would say, animosity, and what can i say, i fucked some stuff up. now, i know i didn't exactly make the board an enjoyable place to be for some people towards the end of my run, some moreso than others, namely a rather cool girl named rachel who i used to talk to for a couple of hours at a time in IMs and what-not. i entered a particularly unfavourable phase on that board and alienated people.

now, i'm sure many of you don't like me. and you don't want me here. which is why i'm not flat-out returning. but the fact of the matter is i had some fun on here. all i'm doing is offering my apologies for some of my behavior a few months back, particularly towards rachel. i'm sorry.

maybe these words don't count or don't matter at this point, but they're there for you to read whether you accept them or not. all i can do at this point is apologize for the ******* i was during the final couple of weeks on that board and then leave it up to you guys whether or not you're willing to let this ******* back on your message board. i can't promise that i'll be happy-go-lucky, but i can promise that i'll conduct myself in a civilized manner, not as Evil ******* Mike from Hell. (though there would be some "smartass mike" permeating through now and then)

if not, i'll bow out and you can go along your merry ways and i'll go along on mine and that will be that. but even if you don't want me back, know that i'm sorry for what went down.

-Mike
Re: guys
April 15, 2003 05:52AM
aaawww bless! how can anyone not forgive you?! that was so sweet.

you can even make jokes about tea if you want!
April 15, 2003 06:06AM
WOW, mike.....i don't really know what to say....except that i am very impressed, and very touched by what you said. especially right now, it means more than you know, and i just want to say thank you for being the bigger person. i do miss you, and it wasn't all your fault. i was a wretchid person to deal with for awhile there, and i was taking it out on everyone and being overly sensitive, so i am sorry too. i actually had someone ask me if i was on medication after i came out of that phase, so i know it must have been bad....we were both pretty crabby. i hope that everything is going well with you, and i hope you stay around here. i know there are a lot of people who miss you....and even though you're an ass sometimes, i think it's coolyawning smiley) i've always thought you were cool. come back and stay. i miss you. i won't be around much for awhile (so i'm suprised i actually got to read your post first!) but i WILL be back a lot eventually and i hope by then you'll be back to your old tricks.....i still owe you a frosty ;o)

rachel......
April 15, 2003 01:11PM
I'm glad I wasn't around for this cat..

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 15, 2003 02:35PM
we're gonna have phun, malone.

phun like phorum. get it? cuz of the PH.

i'm damn good

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 15, 2003 03:04PM
word up

April 15, 2003 03:11PM
i still don't like what you said about rachel on the other board, and I don't apologize for getting mad about it and supporting her, but your apology seems sincere and well put. I don't know if I can jump right back into a friendship with you again, but like i said - thank you for apologizing. that took alot. and im sure one of these days i'll decide i like you again, or something. lol.

~lori~
April 15, 2003 03:14PM
Man that Lori..

April 15, 2003 03:15PM
dude...

you are fuckd..

if Lori doesnt like you...

you got trouble.......
April 16, 2003 03:06AM
ok

both sides were at fault, but ok

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π