~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
Re: merry easter...
April 20, 2003 02:46AM
420... fun... but not for me!...

s [insanesanity]
April 20, 2003 03:18AM
the easter bunny brought me candy!!! ok, maybe it was my mom... but still!

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 20, 2003 04:00AM
i dont like chocolate... we'll start the bidding at $100 for my chocolate

s [insanesanity]
April 20, 2003 04:26AM
you don't like chocolate???????????????????????????? my god you crazy crazy person!!!!!!!

happy easter by the way!
April 20, 2003 04:48AM
Yes, happy Easter! And how can you not like chocolate??? I can see if you eat too much at once it gets gross (like those cadburry eggs that come in a purple bag, my friend had a bag of those when we were all hanging out and we all ate too many, lol) but otherwise it's good. smiling smiley
April 20, 2003 05:12AM
or happy 4-20!
or happy birthday to hitler!
April 20, 2003 06:04AM
Happy Easter.. yo.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 20, 2003 08:41AM
oh, Happy Easter everyone!!!

my easter was pretty much last night, since i had to work today. and i didnt even get any candy. none. growing up sucks.
April 20, 2003 09:22AM
Hehehe... I got candy! My sister is 22, and she got candy! Haha, I had an uncle who lived with his parents til he was in his thirties and he still got a stocking and maybe easter basket. Maybe that was his whole purpose for staying... smiling smiley
April 20, 2003 09:34AM
lol, my mom refuses to do the stocking thing. but i do still get presents with santa written on the tag. i think thats just for the benefit of my little sister, we dont want her wondering why santa doesnt like any of her older siblings.

and oh my goodness, 30? thats insanity!! i would lose my mind if i had to live with my parents for that long.
April 20, 2003 09:41AM
yeah...30 is a long time

I just had "the" conversation with my parents. My mom wanted to know what room I want to live in after graduation and my internship and I had to tell them that I don't think I want to live at home. I felt bad b/c I think my mom gets offended. I wish they would understand they I like them when I don't live with them. When I come home they are cool and everything, let me do completely what I want but still just having to come home to my parents gets to me.

Oh well.

I think my mom finally understands after today. I hope my parents are too offended and think that I don't like them.

~MeLiSsA
April 20, 2003 11:09AM
Hmm.. I think I've got the perfect combination right now, living in the dorms and then going home on weekends and breaks. I fairly sure I won't be living at home after I graduate but we shall see. I know what ya mean though about not wanting to live at home even though you do love your family and all that.. next year I'm probably going to have to live here and commute and I'm not too thrilled about that.

But anywho, yeah 30 is quite old to be living at home. I'm not really sure why he did that. smiling smiley
April 20, 2003 11:50AM
Do NOT try and eat a leaking creme egg while driving a 5spd in traffic..

THAT was a bad decision....
April 20, 2003 11:52AM
yeah that must have been one sticky mess or an accident...I guess it depends which you value more.

~MeLiSsA
April 21, 2003 10:56AM
alleluia. amen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π