Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

nothing feels better than...

Posted by lisa9 

nothing feels better than...
April 25, 2003 01:04AM
Random story:

I was a little late for work this morning but I was in no rush to get there..because it sucks.. =)
and I put on the TMC as I was driving in, and all of a sudden I felt 100% better.
I miss the guys =(

Lisa
Re: nothing feels better than...
April 25, 2003 05:25AM
I miss them too.. oh wait, I have no personal connection to them winking smiley

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 25, 2003 05:51AM
yay lisa! i know exactly what you mean! everytime i get in my car (i never change the cd-SHU) it always cheers me up 100% to hear them....right when i turn the car on, it's always like i almost forget i have the cd in and then it comes on and i get all excited like i haven't listened to it in forever or something....and then i sing at the top of my lungs the whole time...i was actually gonna make a post about it, but you beat me to it ;o)

rachel......
April 25, 2003 09:32AM
I know what ya mean! I was extremely stressed out and working on my speech on Wednesday night, and I put in TMC and then SHU and felt at least a little better. It was nice; they have such lovely songs. smiling smiley
April 25, 2003 09:37AM
ah haaha...

funny random story..

today... i wanted to go shopping.. but my mom needed to go and get groceries.. so we went shopping first... then i told her i'd walk home... cuz it was a beautiful day out.. and she's like no don't do that.. just go and get something to eat and then wait in the van.. which i did... i had burnt a cd last nite w. a bunch of smooth jazz on it, and a bunch of queen.. and i turned boheimn rhapsody up full blast. and just completely went crazy in the van... i got soooooo many wierd looks...... ah hahah it was hilaroius.. i had so much fun tho.. all by myself

yea.. if you notice.. i only really post stories where i get wierd looks... rrmm...

s [insanesanity]
April 25, 2003 09:40AM
Does that mean there are other stories? :-)

Rocking out to Bohemian Rhapsody is great. Probably my favorite scene from any movie ever is the scene in "Wayne's World" when they're all singing it in the van.

PS: I'm always rocking out in the Student Union between classes. I just find a table and sit there with my heaphones on, with whatever I feel like. I bet I get lots of stares, because then I sometimes sing out loud too, but I learned not to care. It's especially fun when I'm listening to Kylie or Madonna and I'm getting as little groove as I have on. Probably the closest anyone would ever get to seeing me dance.

Post Edited (04-25-03 18:44)

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
April 25, 2003 09:43AM
duh! i was totally just thinking that..

tonite i'm going to demand me and my friends drive around re-enacting that scene! oh gawd.. i gotta get somebody to film it!

oh and old ppl love to give me wierd looks.. i guess. partially the clothes i wear lol.. and partially cuz i'm always making an ass of myself..
and yes.. there are a couple more stories

s [insanesanity]
April 25, 2003 02:48PM
what kind of clothes do you wear that you would get weird looks?

Mandy
April 25, 2003 03:17PM
duct tape. i hear its quite a fashion statement.
April 25, 2003 03:21PM
and speaking of weird looks, i have been getting them all day because the curling iron and i had a small argument today and i ended up with a huge red burn in the center of my forehead. and it hurt...a lot.
April 25, 2003 03:36PM
Owww!!! I have always been scared of doing that with my curling iron... I'm always scared that something will scare me or something, and I'll bump it onto my skin, especially since I'm still somewhat inexperienced at using it. Owwie. smiling smiley
April 25, 2003 03:43PM
oh, i am way experienced with all the hair appliances, i have been straightning my hair since 7th grade, but im really clumsy. im constantly burning myself in the most random spots. its usually the hands, neck, and forehead, but sometimes ill fumble the iron and end up with a burn on my arm or foot or leg.

its tragic really.

in fact, the second i got into work my coworker said "curling iron again, huh?" i should really just let it be curly and unruly, it would save me from looking foolish so often. not to mention the pain

Post Edited (04-26-03 01:04)
April 25, 2003 03:51PM
LOL that is funny that the person knew what it was. I've only really burnt my fingers so far with it.. I hope it doesn't extend to any other things, like forehead, soon hehe. smiling smiley
April 25, 2003 04:52PM
clumsy fool tongue sticking out smiley

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 26, 2003 06:07AM
feel better meliss....it's still really funny though

LOL

~MeLiSsA
April 27, 2003 01:55AM
i wear.. EXTREMELY BRIGHT clothes....i'll see if i have n e pics and put them on my website

s [insanesanity]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π