ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

maroon 5?

Posted by rdean17 

maroon 5?
May 23, 2003 01:21PM
does anyone know who maronn 5 is? they're opening for both sugar ray and mb20. and i haven't herd any of their stuff yet, but their name is cool, so i'm just assuming that they're good.

by the way, "out of the vein" rocks! WOO!!!
Re: maroon 5?
May 23, 2003 01:25PM
i like them. i think they are called "neo-pop rock" ?? i don't know. it's very different, but very good. and they are fun live.

very funkay. =)

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
May 23, 2003 01:37PM
i'm trying to download out of the vein but everything winds up being Blinded so i guess i'll just go get it...

i'm assuming it's not as good as the first album because the first album is god, so is it better than Blue?

and that line in Blinded.... "and i see you fogging up the mirror, vapor around your body glistens in the shower, and i want to stay right here and go down on you for an hour" makes me smile but that's besides the point

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
May 23, 2003 03:07PM
To me, Out Of The Vein is not equal to or better then S/T, at least not yet (It's growing on me fast) It definetely is better then Blue though. It's more poppy but it's alot more solid.

May 23, 2003 04:13PM
rdean... kinda reminds me of jdean... tear

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
May 23, 2003 05:02PM
Maroon 5 is more of a mix between funk and rock. It's really unique and kinda takes some time to get used to. Their current single I'm pretty sure is still "Harder to Breathe." Really catchy chorus.
May 24, 2003 04:29AM
Maroon 5 Is going to be at the Downtown this summer if you want to check them out

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
May 24, 2003 07:23AM
maroon 5... great band... one way to describe them: funky.

enjoy the show. smiling smiley

*just what did you do if you're a dream then come true.*

*i slowdown.*
May 26, 2003 11:33AM
Out of the Vein is a good album, if top-heavy. By that I mean all the good songs are at the beginning (and last two). I'd say the top songs are:

Blinded
CRYSTAL BALLER!
Forget Myself
My Hit And Run
Good Man
Another Life (hidden track)

Overall, this band probably cannot ever top its first album, but Out of the Vein is DEFINITELY better than Blue, and I'd say it's $10-15 well spent on those 6 songs alone that I listed.

May 26, 2003 04:25PM
catchy chorus?

It's just a good.. his voice is awesome in that song.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π