ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

june 13th

Posted by starrlight 

june 13th
June 13, 2003 12:49PM
This is the 17th birthday of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.....dont ask me how i know it.....just think, Brian only has one more year to wait until theyre legal!!!

today is my 2 year annaversary of last seeing Sr-71 and all that that show held

my birthday was 9 days ago.....(and yes, my birthday sucked yet again this year)

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Re: june 13th
June 13, 2003 01:22PM
Brian isnt the only one.
June 13, 2003 01:32PM
i hate my birthday. every year since i was about six, i've cried. i hate christmas too, actually. those are my least favorite holidays. they can blow me.
but, on a brighter note, today is, as you've said, friday the thirteenth. and that's just fun. and Emz and i actually passed for goth girls tonight. we were proud.
catt

I used to be a superhero
no one could touch me, not even myself
you were like a phonebooth that i somehow stumbled into
now look at me, i'm just like everybody else.
June 13, 2003 01:45PM
mary kate and ashley give me the creeps.
June 13, 2003 02:28PM
Haha.. I once got their eye shadow. My friend, who might I add, likes them, made fun of me for it. Then she saw how cool it was and I think she went and bought some. It was pretty good stuff. Even though I don't really think they're all that great.
June 13, 2003 04:41PM
http://www.ageofconsent.com/
in ny the are legal

Country Male-Female Sex Male-Male Sex Female-Female Sex
USA- New York 17 17 17
June 13, 2003 05:04PM
i like my birthday and christmas.

and my god now catt's an evil devil-worshipping "goth" chick? what is this world coming to.........................................

i'd look a lot better in my coat if i were thinner. as it stands i look like a maniac who can actually pass for being built like a machine while he wears the coat. when that beautiful black coat (which cost me 5 dollars at a salvation army, thankyouverymuch) is taken off, though, it's a completely different story.

and not to brag to all those other "goths" on this board, but i've had people tell me my skin is the same colour as the white polo shirts i've had to wear to school....

muahahahahahcoughcoughgaggagahahahahhahaa

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 15, 2003 04:30PM
w hitey

I absolutely love her when she smiles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π