Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hey guys, real quick question.

Posted by Lucas_Kenney 

Hey guys, real quick question.
February 22, 2003 03:53AM
hey,

Where can I find and purchase some of your older CD's??? I really want them badly. I also want the newest one SHU. I only have TMC. Which is the best CD purchase of my LIFE! That CD rocked and I wanna further support you guys! I have taken up guitar. I just can't find anywhere to buy sheetmusic yet. Can I also get a suggestion for that? Thanks a ton guys, appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to read these posts.

Sincerely,
Luke.
Re: Hey guys, real quick question.
February 22, 2003 04:13AM
Hey Luke. As far as the old cd's go, they're pretty hard to get a hold of these days, but you'll notice in the music section of this site you can download every single song of all 3 of them.....Also, you can talk to Lou(Sicpup71) about buring you copies, he's done it for a lot of people.

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
February 22, 2003 04:24AM
or im him at sicpup71 on aol/aim
February 22, 2003 04:56AM
and about SHU i guess its on winmx? i dunno i don't have it...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π