Posted by noodlegirl313 

dont ask
April 13, 2003 10:26AM
hi people

hahaha i'm friends w/a jolly virgin dog and ur not hahaha
Re: dont ask
April 13, 2003 10:30AM
hhhmmmm.... i think we r friends w, da same one

do ya'll know how hard it is to type when u havr just done ur nails ans are trying not to mess themup.... probably not eh.. well ya'll ain't as addicted to ur comps as i am lol....

s [insanesanity]
April 13, 2003 11:03AM
I know how hard it is! Do you know how hard it is to do anything with fake nails on? Haha, for prom last year, I had fake nails and i could not do anything, my friends did everything for me, lol. I could hardly put my dress on even, but I did do that by myself, lol. But anywho, never get fake nails if you don't have to. smiling smiley
April 14, 2003 10:12AM
yea i just learned that fake nails are a pain, i wore them for prom this year, but i have to say i have grown accustomed to them....
April 15, 2003 01:12PM
How come girls don't want to grow long nails?

Or what's the story?

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 15, 2003 01:14PM
For me, it's not that I don't want to, it just doesn't happen. They always end up breaking or tearing or some crazy thing. Plus, to have them like that all the time... no. I prefer them shorter if I'm not doing something fancy like prom. smiling smiley
April 15, 2003 03:31PM
yea it's hard to play guitar with long nails....i tried today....hahaha
April 15, 2003 03:51PM
Dolly Parton does it.
And I think beautifully!
I heard her in interview once say she has a way she writes some of her songs by first strumming it out with just her hands/nails!
Then ,of course,she plays them ---with those nails---on guitar,mandolin ,etc..
I really want the DP box set! Great songwriter,beautiful voice,so talented!!!
April 17, 2003 12:13PM
wow, this is sad. all i said was hi people and a start a convo about nails. haha. actually, i do know how hard it is to type w/wet nails and play guitar w/ long ones. not fun. the chords got really screwy cuz i kept hitting notes w/ my nails.

hahaha i'm friends w/a jolly virgin dog and ur not hahaha
April 19, 2003 09:05AM
My guitar teacher used to make me cut my nails...i hated him...that and while i was playing he would stare and like flirt with me...and i felt like i was being visually raped...aannnnnnnyway...long nails are a bitch to play guitar with...

Mandy
June 29, 2003 07:37AM
I GOT SOMTHING HARDFOR YA

June 29, 2003 08:02AM
i keep my nailies short so i dont cut up my hand when i row :-D

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π