ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

So Happily Unsatisfied

Posted by Samantha 

So Happily Unsatisfied
June 13, 2003 03:33PM
Where can I find this one? I mean... I've looked everywhere. Best Buy... And all the rest of the local stores around here. Anyone know?
Re: So Happily Unsatisfied
June 13, 2003 03:36PM
It's not available yet. You have to download it. Go to the second address in the link site
June 14, 2003 03:57AM
Want to hear something strange? I went to a bar last night that did karaoke, and one of the songs they had was "Good Friend" (from SHU). The CD is stuck in corporate-politics purgatory without a label or a release date and yet you can sing along to it in a bar.
June 14, 2003 05:46AM
Oh ok... So will it be available in stores eventually? Because it's not like it was THAT new of a CD. Will I be able to buy it some day? Do you know?

And what about the other, older CDs? Will I find those in any stores ever? Or can I get someone on here to make a copy of them, and send them to me?

Post Edited (06-14-03 14:49)

"...They'll smoke and burn it down, Rocking out with their new freedom, I'll sit alone on the couch, Coming undone..."
June 14, 2003 05:59AM
Samantha wrote:

> Oh ok... So will it be available in stores eventually? Because
> it's not like it was THAT new of a CD. Will I be able to buy it
> some day? Do you know?

it is the newest cd they have ,never released but should be soon

> And what about the other, older CDs? Will I find those in any
> stores ever? Or can I get someone on here to make a copy of
> them, and send them to me?

the older stuff u can't buy anymore except "monday songs" which they sell at their shows , as for copys ask lou (sicpup71 on aol/aim) might take alittle time but he will send them !!!
June 14, 2003 06:30AM
Lou what is with the 3rd person?

~MeLiSsA
June 14, 2003 08:36AM
Melissa wrote:

> Lou what is with the 3rd person?
>

lou wants to know ,is that a bad thing?? lol i kill me!!!
June 14, 2003 03:36PM
lori thinks talking in third person is silly. yawning smileyP

~lori~
June 14, 2003 04:38PM
Jimmys DOWN!!!!
June 14, 2003 05:46PM
Ah, you guys are great! Thanks a lot! I really want So Happily Unsatisfied, and I really don't have enough patience to wait while every song downloads, (It takes like a half hour for each). But I guess I can be patient enough to wait for the CD to come out, if it ever does. And now, I'm hooked, so I'm going to have to come back and post some more and ask more questions.
June 18, 2003 12:02PM
You'll have to keep waiting, like the rest of us. And waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting... (I think you get the point)
June 19, 2003 04:43AM
was it just me or did radio stations play "GOOD FRIEND" too about a year and a half ago, I could of sworn I heard it as Nine Days new single on like a pop station.
June 19, 2003 05:13AM
I never heard it but a good friend (no pun intended) of mine said she heard it on a non-pop radio station about nine months ago. I was kinda hoping that it waould get more airtime last month though cuz I figured all the saps at the radio stations would play it around graduation time.
June 19, 2003 06:19AM
yes...good friend was the original single off SHU. But SHU never got released by Epic. So now there will be a new single off SHU which is favorite song when it gets released by the mystery label.

~MeLiSsA
June 19, 2003 06:26AM
OK, not only have I tried downloading the songs from the site, but also from the second site on the links page.... yet still they don't work. Is my computer playing up, or does anyone else have any trouble with it?!

-JoJo
June 19, 2003 06:34AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 19, 2003 07:53AM
Favorite song is one of my Favorite songs.....lol truly it is
June 20, 2003 11:44AM
John's a little more important..

winking smileywinking smileywinking smileywinking smileywinking smileywinking smileywinking smileywinking smileywinking smileywinking smiley

I absolutely love her when she smiles
June 20, 2003 03:09PM
Yeah, favorite song has that "single" thing...

if all goes well i think perhaps Don't Look Back will be realeased... Emily's a gem, not sure if i want the radio to ruin that one.

~Ryan~
June 20, 2003 03:14PM
Marvelous has something to it too.....like 2 weeks ago I was making a movie for my english class, and for our soundtrack I used Marvelous in the background, and people kept coming over and asking who it was. I just smiled and said "ninedays".
June 21, 2003 06:18AM
June 21, 2003 06:21AM
Does that mean that Brian has to marry an asian chick?
June 21, 2003 10:27AM
Bones45 wrote:

> Does that mean that Brian has to marry an asian chick?

i thought he did ???? !!!!!
June 21, 2003 04:56PM
June 22, 2003 04:15AM
June 22, 2003 12:03PM
I am officially hearing rumors from the above stations that Nine Days is FINALLY releasing a CD!!! Anybody know the truth to that rumor?

God Bless America! THE MIX ROCKS MY HOUSE!!!
Shell
June 22, 2003 01:22PM
late summer as per john at the monday night show .
July 04, 2003 02:43AM
Is it still going to be called "So Happily Unsatisfied"?

Shell
July 04, 2003 02:46AM
WTMX_Chicago wrote:

> Is it still going to be called "So Happily Unsatisfied"?
>

yes
July 04, 2003 02:48AM
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Much!!!

Shell
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π