ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How very cool

Posted by calm_waterz 

How very cool
July 05, 2003 02:17PM
I was bored and floating round on CDNow and thought id look at the nine days discography again (for the hundredth time) and was pleasntly surprised as to how many AWESOME customer reviews there are of Madding Crowd...it's a well liked CD, nearly everyone who bought it loves it...quite inspirational really. I can't help but get excited about the new CD, and is it true that "favourite song" will be the next single...cos god damn i love that song. No doubt it'll have trouble reaching radio where I am (New Zealand) cos of the limited exposure we get...but i'll be doing my best to promote the single over here when it comes out. I'm growing so impatient - I need to buy SHU, its just not the same on a burned CD! There is one thing that will never die, and that's my love of Nine Days!!!

Peace
A kiwi fan
Re: How very cool
July 05, 2003 03:35PM
john has said he wants "Favorite Song" as the next/new single ...

that's after they get a new home for the album...plus the rights from Sony...and all that stuff =\

~Ryan~
July 05, 2003 04:52PM
They have a new home and they are done with sony

Mandy
July 05, 2003 05:58PM
Im a Bigger Kiwi Fan

Thankyouverymuch

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
July 05, 2003 06:04PM
kiwi's good

generally i don't enjoy fruits, such as oranges, because they're an odd texture. i like the taste and all, but the texture throws me off

an apple or a mellon, though, that's good stuff. it's firm. kiwis are kind of firm and so i enjoy them more

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 06, 2003 02:05AM
EW i was in the store yesterday and saw this bright orange prickely fruit, and i was like uh what the hell is that? Its name is a horned kewi mellon. I bought it, it was gross...like the inside was green like a regular kewi but it was really slimy and just all around weird.so everyone if you know whats good for you, stay away from the horned kewi mellon.

Mandy<--wishes she was joking cause it would have saved her 2 bucks
July 06, 2003 02:47PM
i really like kiwi, but as far as fruit with hairy outside goes, i much prefer the peach. because with the peach you can eat the skin. and its the best part. actually, the other day my sister and i were eating peaches and she was complaining about how gross she thought the fuzz was and i told her that it was my favorite part and then she made me chew the fuzz off her peach for her. not that i minded, because you know, the skin is the best part.
July 06, 2003 04:00PM
I like kiwi too, I just wish it didn't take 2 years to peel it. However, horned kiwi melon sounds like some kind of monster fruit, lol. But anywho, I like peaches too and I like the skin but I wouldn't eat just that.. lol. smiling smiley

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
July 06, 2003 05:15PM
i love you , melissa. will you chew the fuzz off my peach too?? lol...

xoxo

rachel......
July 06, 2003 06:30PM
drivin through the country gonna eat me some peaches <3333 hella memories of fourth grade.
July 06, 2003 09:54PM
I get bored of them...

and you can't put quotes around "Favourite Song"

because it's actually called Favorite Song.

Must you insist to spell with your native tongue!

Now I want to meet a New Zealander to say that to them as an insult when they least expect it.. quiet down Kiwi..

I absolutely love her when she smiles
July 07, 2003 12:16AM
*sigh* You CAN eat the skin off Kiwis. It doesn't taste bad really. Its just different. Oh the weird things I know...

July 07, 2003 04:05AM
<<and i told her that it was my favorite part and then she made me chew the fuzz off her peach for her. not that i minded, because you know, the skin is the best part.>>

Thats great...when i was ten i used to eat the outside of jelly beans and give my four year old sister the inside cause she liked it haha

i was a weird child

Mandy
July 07, 2003 04:53AM
Ewww, kiwi skin. I guess I shouldn't say that since I've never tried it.

But anyway! I like to eat the sunflower seed shells.. like just eat the whole thing rather than taking off the shell.. though I do take the shell off some.. haha. I hadnt' had them for years and then my mom got some a couple days ago....

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
July 07, 2003 05:49AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
July 07, 2003 06:11AM
musclesmalone man wrote:
Now I want to meet a New Zealander to say that to them as an insult when they least expect it.. quiet down Kiwi..

I would Smack Yo Bitch Ass Down if that were said to me

Thankyouverymuchforreadingmypost

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
July 07, 2003 07:27AM
whats that really stinky fruit called that they have in asia? the one that they dont let in hotels and stuff cos well it reeks the place out?
well yea anyway sounds just as evil as the horned kiwi melon!
July 07, 2003 10:20AM
kumquats

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 07, 2003 07:05PM
hmmm there is no such fruit as a kiwi! a kiwi is a bird, and it cant fly cos it's got no wings tongue sticking out smiley Its a furry little thing with a long beak and they're very rare.

The fruit that you're all talkin about is called a Kiwifruit. and they are tasty! I find the best way to eat them is just cut them in half and eat with a spoon, not a big fan of the skin tho must say tongue sticking out smiley

hehe you'd be in trouble if you were eating a kiwi! winking smiley

By the way "muscles", no need to "nit pick" on "irrelivant issues" such as where I "place" my "quotation marks." I was merely making it easier to pick out the subject of the sentence.
July 07, 2003 11:40PM
no it isnt a kumquat! is duran fruit. i remembered sorry
July 08, 2003 04:25AM
kiwi....kiwifruit
was it really worth pointing out?
July 08, 2003 06:29AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π