ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

? about a ND shirt....

Posted by AnyonePerfect257 

? about a ND shirt....
September 26, 2003 10:33AM
So I just FINALLY acquired my very own ND tee-shirt, via a friend who had gotten it from another friend's sister who had gotten it from a friend who attended a ND show (right - but the point is, I got it!!!)

Anyway. It's maroon, and says "ninedays" nine in white outlined in black, days in black, inside a white oval outlined in black (much like BNL's logo), and says "the madding crowds" in grey across the back.

Does anyone know if this really is authentic NineDays merch? Cuz the fact that it says "crowds" and not "crowd" makes me wonder....

Thanks smiling smiley
-Dar

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
Re: ? about a ND shirt....
September 26, 2003 05:25PM
I think there was a shirt like that because Im pretty sure I saw it
I dont know why it would say "crowds" though
September 27, 2003 12:08AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
September 27, 2003 12:22AM
cool i wish i had a nine days t-shirt, official or not.
but...how? :'(

September 27, 2003 05:22AM
i have the blue long sleeve one and i also have the 'vintage' madding crowd tour one that was grey and had nine days in a pink/blue rectangle

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
September 27, 2003 09:09AM
I have a blue long sleeved one...and then i also have a maroon one that sounds like what you said...but im pretty sure mine doesnt say crowds...when i remember where that one is...ill look and let ya know haha

Mandy
September 27, 2003 01:52PM
i have two one is a blue one with ninedays written across the front that came wiht my cd and then i have a grey one that amy gave me when i was in nj that is signed and it has ninedays written in white and yellow on a blue rectangle
September 27, 2003 05:12PM
could it possibly say "crowds" on it because it was a tour shirt and the crowds were there to see the band?

just a thought

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
September 28, 2003 04:29AM
went to the kenosha WI show, got the one that says 'i signed with epic and all i got was this lousy t-shirt' or something. its kinda cool.

-Brian
September 28, 2003 02:10PM
i have the baseball style one that has like the ever-ready battery logo thing.... and i have the black t-shirt that has the cool red/orange/yellow swirly circle thing and says ninedays in red on the back... and i have the blue longsleeve one... i wear all 3 of them all the time.... i'd like to get a new one though.....

-kt

"brand new starts make saints of sinners, but i'm doomed 2 live in my past"
September 28, 2003 02:24PM
i have one of the first ones..
an ugly grey one with a blue stripe across the top and ninedaysthemaddingcrowd written on it.

i wear it to sleep in.
September 29, 2003 02:41AM
i have the baseball jersey with the battery on it, too. i also got a blue sticker for my car. plus i brought the madding crowd cd and had the guys sign it and i was the only person there who brought the cd (everyone else was give a free poster for them to sign). the guys in the bad commented on me being the only one to bring the cd. i felt so cool!!!
September 29, 2003 08:28AM
I had the blue sticker in my back window in my car and now It's GONE I want a new one
September 29, 2003 03:11PM
how did i miss nine days having stickers? im really upset.. i want one!!!

Mandy
September 30, 2003 07:08AM
i think i started a post like this a few months ago. john, maybe get some stickers or shirts on the sites?

-Brian
September 30, 2003 09:21AM
I'll buy um

rock on
September 30, 2003 04:10PM
Mandy you were at the show that I bought the sticker at lol
October 01, 2003 03:37AM
I dont know...where was the show at?
October 01, 2003 02:20PM
Fayetteville I hope thats spelled right lol
October 02, 2003 05:31AM
Oh yeah i was at that show...that was a good one with stroke 9 and sr-71...fun stuff...that was the show brian came out and watched SR with us and kept pulling up his shirt at the band haha...
October 06, 2003 07:48AM
DAR! yours sounds hot. i have the longsleeved blue one that i think everyone has, it says ninedays on the front and back in a yellow oval thingie and the madding crowd down each sleeve. i also have the SUPERCUTE blackwhite&red baseball tee that has the ever-ready battery cat on it. and it says nine days classic music. i don't have any cute maroon one. ;o*(

October 06, 2003 12:09PM
come to wisconsin, boys, and i'll buy another shirt. sell some stickers and patches and lighters and posters and thongs and guitar picks and i'll buy them all, too. bring it on! i'm a spending machine.
October 06, 2003 12:09PM
and i'll convince my girlfriend to buy something, too... like a shirt... or a thong.
October 06, 2003 01:45PM
Whoa! I am soooo surprised to see this still so high up! I went out of town and forgot about it, lol

But thanks for the info, everyone, I guess it's *maybe* for real (can't really imagine why it wouldn't be) but nonetheless, it says ND and makes me happy! I slept in it for like a week and a half....finally abandoned it so my roomie would believe I actually did laundry :-p

<3.
Dar

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
October 06, 2003 02:07PM
If i had a nine days thong i would laugh...a lot...and then some more...and never would be able to wear it...because for some reason i find nine days thongs hilarious....haha

Mandy
October 08, 2003 04:10AM
LMAO. i think they should have thongs with their faces on them. like days of the week... but ok they can repeat themselves... lmao. ok.

i like mandy, find nd thongs hilarious.

October 08, 2003 07:07AM
ohhh the faces are completely NEW kind of hilarity....hahaha

Mandy
October 08, 2003 07:40AM
i'm glad you find them hilarious. and i hope no one thought i was serious about buying a nine days thong (for me or my girlfriend). still, it would be kinda weird if they DID start selling them...
October 08, 2003 09:31AM
i would buy one ...or a few

*looks around at everyone staring at him*

~Ryan~
October 09, 2003 03:30AM
are you kidding me? i'd not only BUY a brian thong, but i'd wear it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π