ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hi..new here!

Posted by Shelly 

hi..new here!
October 13, 2003 08:58AM
Hey all.....I'm a huge Nine Days fan and came across this board and had to join! It seems to be a great board!

~shelly~
Re: hi..new here!
October 13, 2003 09:04AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
October 13, 2003 10:02AM
how old are ya? where are you from? have you ever seen the guys? tell us somethings about you smiling smiley

Im mandy
October 13, 2003 10:29AM
Hey Welcome
Im Christian
October 13, 2003 11:06AM
oh yeah, tis quite a board indeed. The finest board one ever did see. Sometimes, at night, you can still hear the townfolk telling their young'uns about that wonderful board. It's a legend 'round these parts.

Okay, that really wasn't necessary, but I'm at 242 posts and you know what I'm trying to do! Anyway, welcome to the board and hope you decide to stay.

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
October 13, 2003 11:35AM
Thanx everyone! Yeah I'm planning to stay at this board! You guys all seem great and I'm glad to be able to hang out with some other Nine Days fans! Well i'm 17 and from Washington (Washington state that is smiling smiley ) And no I have never seen the guys although I'm planning on seeing them sometime..at least if they ever come close to where I live!! What about you guys..tell me a bit about yourselves!

~Shelly~
October 13, 2003 12:09PM
I'm 19, grew up in Southern California but am going to college in Illinois (Univ. of Ill. to be exact). Never seen the band in concert either, nor any band for that matter.

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
October 13, 2003 12:37PM
Hi. I'm Ryan, I am 17 years old and from New Orleans. I've been an addict .... wait, wrong post...darnit

~Ryan~
October 13, 2003 01:34PM
Welcome, New Person 2.

and good luck

I'm Mike, the resident cool guy on the board

welcome

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
October 13, 2003 01:55PM
Hiya!! I'm Wes. If people here scare you don't worry, you'll get used to it. They scare me sometimes too but i'm still here. Hey, that reminds me of a song...

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 14, 2003 01:04AM
hi!
my name is Guy...im brasilian but im living now in Germany to learn other language.
i can speak portuguese, spanish, a bit English, a bit Germany and a bit French.. :-D

welcome!

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π