ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

*Breaking in to a mild panic*

Posted by Sketch01 

*Breaking in to a mild panic*
March 17, 2004 06:24AM
Where did the American Hi Fi website disappear to? The link in my profile now points to the corporate site of Island Records. And most worryingly, the band are not in the list of artists on their site!!!

For the love of any and all Gods. Not another one!

Aaaaaargh.

Damn you corporate scum and your incessant persistance of force feeding me crap tunage! Waaaaaaaaah!

*Curls up in a ball in the corner and rocks back and forward*

Must..... stay..... sane.......

S.... Club... are merely..... children......

They... know.... not..... of what they...... do........

*Sob*

yawning smiley(

Re: *Breaking in to a mild panic*
March 17, 2004 06:29AM
i know they were dropped
as to where they went

not a clue

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
March 17, 2004 06:30AM

March 17, 2004 06:36AM
Right.

**** them all.

I will use Kazaa.

Big bunch of corporate tossers.

Track me down if you want. I don't really care. I'm sick and tired of THEM telling me what to listen to.

The British music chart is full of chessy, shite and unoriginal pap that doesn't reflect the true love of music in this country.

But damned if my hard drive won't.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

American Hi Fi not making enough money for you? Shame. Coz now you're gonna be making even less. Arsehole wankers.

*Storms out of the room like a man possessed*

Now what were my dial-up codes? And where did I put them?.......

RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!.......

>:O)

Post Edited (03-17-04 15:40)
March 17, 2004 07:06AM
the corporate labels need a fuckin reality check. i think it would be awesome if there was a country wide "**** you corporate labels im nto gonna buy any cds for a month" thing. thatd **** em over good and proper if no one bought cds in the entire uk for an entire month, their sales would drop off and theyd be fucked. id like to see that, they fucked nine days, i think they fucked stroke 9, they fucked ryan adams, they have now fucked american hi-fi, they fucked reef. but on the up side we can now but a cd by lemar or even better i saw that the new will young cd is out. holy **** i cant believe i bought the new lambchop cd instead of that!! what the hell was i thinkin

long live the indi label, the sooner we **** the corporate labels the sooner they **** off!!
March 17, 2004 07:09AM
sorry for the swearin, this is a touchy subject for me, especially in a country where good music is hard to find
March 17, 2004 09:08AM
It's a touchy subject for all of us. It makes me sad that people i know think that beatles suck and marilyn manson is actually good. What has become of this world??????????????????????????

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 17, 2004 09:51AM
I think the sadest thing is that that stupid "she bangs" kid from american idol gets offered a contract, yet there's all these great bands that keep getting screwed

"What do you love about music? To begin with...everything"
March 17, 2004 10:06AM
that is truely fucked up, with all of the truely deserving out there...ahhh i hate corporate bullshit soo much

*~katie~*
March 17, 2004 10:21AM
Maybe we should start a revolt

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 17, 2004 03:07PM
itunes digital music store just sold it's 50 Million song!... at 99 cents a song... thats amazing.... but yeah.. **** the record labels!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π