ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL THINGS!

Posted by Frogmush 

I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL THINGS!
April 18, 2004 01:44PM
FUNK!.... today at work.. in a period of 5 min.... someone decided it would be NICE to rip the dashboard off my car and steal my stereo and my cell phone and my cds.. but thats not the worst of it.... the cd in the cd player was my REAL copy of SHU! sad smiley ..... and my my FTCJ and TMC were in the cd case..... FUCKKKIDY **** **** ****!...

i hate life....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
Tea
Re: I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL THINGS!
April 18, 2004 02:03PM
O...m...g...... That sucks! Im so sorry man sad smiley!

------------
http://www.mr-tea.com/ND
With a sad face the heart grows wiser...
("Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart." - Ecc. 7:3)
April 18, 2004 02:19PM
odd that youd be more upset over losing a cd than your stereo, dash, and whatever else was damaged...
April 18, 2004 03:49PM
wow. that's sucks royally. but i know your pain, my friend. my car got broken into twice, the first time they stole ALL of my cds and the second time they (maybe the same guys, maybe other guys) were caught red handed trying to steal my cd player from my car. both times they busted my window. for the second time, i had insurance, so it was covered. so, yes, i know what you're going through, man. doesn't it suck?

p.s. - that's especially horrible that your real copy of SHU was stolen. luckily, i bought mine well after my incidents occured.
April 18, 2004 04:11PM
My mom and 14 year old sister were mugged tonight...i hate ppl who steal too...esp ones that try to punch my mother in the face...
April 18, 2004 06:55PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 18, 2004 07:40PM
and the world is such a twisted and screwed up place, but I'm very sorry for everyone who had sucky things happen to them. *hug*
April 19, 2004 03:08AM
yikes....people suck

*~katie~*
April 19, 2004 03:19AM
i've lost all faith in humanity.
April 19, 2004 06:16AM
I don't get why so many people have an incessant need to steal things to get by, rather than to actually work and earn things the honest way. At least if you earn it the honest was you'll be able to sleep at night having a clean conscience, and you won't have to worry about going to jail, and your possessions would actually be yours. It's a fucked up world we're living in, you're the third person I know to have had something stolen from them in the past 2 weeks. One of my friends had his car stolen from him cause he left the key in the ignition when he went to go pay for gas. Another had his wallet stolen out of his car, cause he left it on his dashboard because he didn't wanna bring it into school with $200 in it (and he locked his car and everything, someone broke the window and took it.)
April 19, 2004 07:49AM
sorry but leaving your wallet on the dashboard is just crying out to have your car broken into.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
April 19, 2004 07:54AM
I concur. If you're gonna leave it in your car, stick it in the glove compartment or something.

I have the pay the government a couple hundred more bucks in taxes, and I consider that to be stealing and robbery, too.

Fucking people.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 19, 2004 08:50AM
i would never leave anything in plain sight, thats just asking for it, its not so hard to chuck your cd player under the seat, and well, as for leaving your keys in the ignition, if you're dumb enough to do so you deserve to have your car stolen to teach you a lesson

*~katie~*
April 20, 2004 05:26AM
it's ok.. i figured out who did it... me and my LouieVilleSlugger had a fun time!

Eric
April 20, 2004 06:42AM
<<i would never leave anything in plain sight, thats just asking for it, its not so hard to chuck your cd player under the seat, and well, as for leaving your keys in the ignition, if you're dumb enough to do so you deserve to have your car stolen to teach you a lesson>>

I definetely agree that it's a dumb thing to do to leave them in, but it still says alot about the world that you can just leave for a minute and have it stolen from you.
April 20, 2004 12:35PM
and i did get my car stolen by leaving the keys in it a LONG ass time ago

im a pizza delivery driver.... i was AT work when my CD/MP3 car stereo got stolen a long with my cell phone.. the keys were NOT in my car.. but it WAS unlocked... i was in the store for like 5 min TOPS then i came out and my **** was gone!...

Eric
April 20, 2004 12:45PM
I lock my car and slap the club on it just to get gas.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 20, 2004 01:45PM
hells yes, take no chances, and you might maintain possesion of your car

*~katie~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π