ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hanson underneath cd amazing

Posted by Songmanuk 

Hanson underneath cd amazing
April 20, 2004 06:24AM
i went crazy last week & ordered the new hanson cd from japan plus there new single penny & me they cost me about ?18 but i wanted all the bonus track's there are 4 extra song's on the album plus 1 unreleased on the single plus two acoustic song from there acoustic album from last year
that's 19 new hanson tracks for me
i think it was well worth the extra as uk & american versions only have 12 on the cd
well they came yesterday & i have to say i think this underneath cd his amazing
everybody go out & buy it you won't be disappointed
these guys have become some fine songwriters

Post Edited (04-20-04 15:25)
Re: Hanson underneath cd amazing
April 20, 2004 06:37AM
This my friend will put christina in a casket when she reads it.
I will most likely buy it this weekend due to the hype and the fact that these guys did this on their own which I respect far more than if they were on Electra,Columbia,Sony epic.
April 20, 2004 06:57AM
God, christina really will freak when she reads this!!

'dont fight the hanson revolution...it'll get you one way or another' ;o)

James Mead
April 20, 2004 08:27AM
I have to agree...I have both the Japanese and American releases and they're both fantastic.

Just a note...the Japanese and US have different songs on them...so you might be interested in picking up both if you're a fan.

Also...both CDs have bonus tracks...when the last track ends, let the cd keep going...theres two extra songs.

Enjoy!
Jessica

"Breathing out and breathing in is harder than its ever been for me..."
April 20, 2004 08:47AM
o boy....well, you can't say you haven't been warned. God's speed......

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
April 20, 2004 12:37PM
i NEVER NEVER NEVER thought that i would say this.. but i am actually thinking about buying the album as well

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
April 20, 2004 12:38PM
*flips right out*

I LOVE HANSON! HANSON ROCKS! I HAVE UNDERNEATH TOO. EVERYONE MUST BUY IT. NOW!

there. i am happy.

April 20, 2004 01:00PM
it's really good. it really is.
get past that "itssoembarassingtolikehanson" stage and just buy it already.

ok now go buy it.

Post Edited (04-20-04 22:15)

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
April 20, 2004 02:28PM
eh......i dunno man, not sure whether to stand my ground and piss off the hanson fans here or just give in to the peer pressure and go buy it......

.....I hope you're all happy, you add unneccesary stress to my life!!!!

w/e, i'll probably end up picking it up eventually

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
April 20, 2004 03:02PM
yeah, i'm considering getting it, too, though i thought i'd never get a hanson album. is it really the best they've done? from what i'm hearing, that's what it sounds like.
April 21, 2004 01:45AM
Sounds like Hilary is on the bandwagon.
I will stand in front of the CD for 10 min's at Best Buy and slowly pan around to see if anyone is looking....I will then grab the CD and flip it to the reverse side to hide the name as I stand in line.When I get to the 20 year old cashier I will slowly place my finger over my lip to mean "Shhhhh" so he or she doesn't say anything such as "Is the Hanson CD all you would like today SIR?" Then I will get to my house, partly due to the fact that even in the year 2004 I still do not have a CD player in my car,and throw it in the CD player. I will then proceed to listen until my wife walks in and says "Who is that?". As I state that it is a new and upcoming band she will then bother me till no end until I give her the name of the band. I will then say it's "Hanson" under my breath of course. As she starts to laugh at me and says "Isn't that the kids who sang MMbop?" I will then go into my Christina pimping and proceed to get mad and stamp my feet.
April 21, 2004 03:00AM
sounds like a plan.
April 21, 2004 03:02AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 21, 2004 05:02AM
hanson SUUUUUUCKS

:-P

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

April 21, 2004 05:14AM
Im thinking there's a possibilty I may buy this album. A small one. but a possibility none the less

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
April 21, 2004 05:20AM
whats your favourite track? i'm thinking i really like lost without eachother and when you're gone... ;o) and hey guys you can probably get it for 10$ at walmart, and if you don't have walmart its only like 13/14 at best buy. and if you want you can get one that has a DVD attached to it... the way you can tell the difference is that the normal cd has blue headphones and the cd/dvd has orange headphones...

also, craig... don't be embarassed at all, seriously because you know what? the check out dude won't even care, and if they do, you'll help hanson change their image by buying it. and if they give you a weird look you can just say, 'obviously you've never heard their album'

Post Edited (04-21-04 15:01)
April 21, 2004 05:33AM
April 21, 2004 05:42AM
[the person who needed to read this, did. this thread is about the amazingness that hanson's latest album is finally year after four years of 'soon']

Post Edited (04-21-04 15:01)
April 21, 2004 05:50AM
April 21, 2004 06:09AM
April 21, 2004 06:11AM
is that ... to you buying it? id send you my extra (i got two by accident in all of the excitement yesterday, yes i am a nerd i know) but yeah... i can't b/c i'm sending it to my girlfriend ;o)

April 21, 2004 08:04AM
hmm, Hanson's on TRL right now, looks like they've got back into the MTV crowd.

well, one of the most talented bands/people on the show I must say.

~Ryan~
April 21, 2004 08:21AM
i got mine at best buy for $10

my favorite is lost without each other and then when you're gone
but im partial to strong enough to break and broken angel too

and ive loved hey since i first heard it,
but i do prefer it acoustic better

i don't really dislike any of them really...

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
April 21, 2004 03:41PM
i fell off my chair when i heard broken angel for the first time, like without the random annoying girls screaming 'fuckmezac' all throughout it... and i listened to the lyrics and i was like ****. i love it.

and strong enough to break has always been an excellent song, since i first heard it... and i LOOOOOOOOOOVE lost w/o eachother... i'm kinda getting into dancin in the wind...

and deeper i LOVE it acoustic... but my favourite lines are in that: she turns, chaos into art, and i can't stop feeling, i touch and i fall apart, and i can't stop feeling... *dies*

crazy beautiful is so good too ;o) ahhhhhhhh. i just LOVE the cd. and um yeah these past little concert stints have definitely turned me into a jelenbean... sooo i bought his CD too. which is adorable ;o)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π