ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Girls.....i love you, but you suck sometimes

Posted by scubacayman88 

Girls.....i love you, but you suck sometimes
April 25, 2004 05:02AM
eh, well, me and my gf just broke up on friday right before i left for camping. We'd been friends since the summer and I'd only worked up the balls to ask her out about 2 months ago. Turns out, she'd had a crush on me during the summer (while she had a bf) and I'd liked her but gave up because of her having a bf.

So then we get 2 classes together and we become great friends, and I slowly come around to liking her A LOT, so i ask her out. things go well for like the first month or so, then we start having dicussions about where we are going. She says that it seems our relationship hasn't changed at all since we started going out, yet she didn't really wanna get really serious.

on a sidenote, someone will someday need to explain to me how that train of thought works, cause i don't understand.

so we agreed to give it more time. Well......things to me seemed to be going better cause we were kinda moving along and getting to know eachother better. but then friday night, like literally right before i'm about to kiss her goodbye for the weekend, she tells me that she thinks we need a break.........ugh. i already was kinda not looking forward to being away from her for a weekend, but this sucked.

So now i'm back, and after a weekend of backpacking and having a good time with some of my boyscout buddies o' mine (yes, i'm a boyscout, i've heard them all, so save it) I guess all i can do is just give it time to see if she comes around. until then, i'm living the bachelor life baby!

I guess another problem was is that her grandma died, so she's kinda all emotional over that, so we'll see, things might just work out.

sry for the long post, but you all are good to talk to cause you are all understanding and generally have some good words of wisdom (with some witty comments here and there...). thanks, later

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
Re: Girls.....i love you, but you suck sometimes
April 25, 2004 05:07AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 25, 2004 05:18AM
My girlfriend insists that I talk to her almost every day. It pisses me off.

-MIke

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 25, 2004 05:18AM
Genesis, that was mean.

Kevin, sorry man, maybe it just wasn't ment to be. See how it goes.

And lol, im a Explorer scout too. Way better than girl scouts cos its mixed. yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
April 25, 2004 05:31AM
go boyscouts wooooo!!! I'm one too. I've had lady problems too lately so you're not alone. MY girlfriend broke up with me cause she was scared i would break her heart (which is incredibly funny cause if you knew me you'd know that isn't exactly likely) Then this other guy asked her out and she said yes cause she was mad at me for being mad at her. Now we're okay but we can't be together cause she has to dump the other guy. It's very frustrating. I've decided women are the most confusing creatures on the planet. So you're not alone.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 25, 2004 05:38AM
my girlfriend and i broke up twice before we truly got serious and to the point where we are now (third time's the charm, right?) my advice: if you really thing there's something there between you two, something substantial, do what you can to try to make things work. if the breakup isn't hitting you hard or if you're already looking for out for other options, then you probably won't feel the need to try to work out things between you and this girl. even better advice: don't do the "rebound" thing! i did that during both "break" periods with my girlfriend pretty much just to try to get over her. i regret doing it, and i feel really bad about what i did to those two "rebound" girls. i felt and still feel like an ass. i just shouldn't have done anything. luckily, i'm still pretty good friends with one of those girls. that's my ramblin' advice.

and mike, i like talking to and seeing my girlfriend every day, but to each his/her own, i guess.
April 25, 2004 05:54AM
April 25, 2004 05:58AM
April 25, 2004 06:15AM
ya sofi, i'm a venture scout, same difference. and ya, we have 2 girls in our crew, very cool gals might i add.

Ya, i really do think there is something special between us (ok, if you know me really well, i'm just a romantic like this. i think one of my friends put it that i'm a, "otimistic romantic idealist". helluva mix, i know). so i guess right now i'm just waiting her out on her feelings. we'll see.

genesis, i really don't care if your sick of it, so i don't want ur apology. i was just lookin to vent to anyone, sry you're not who i was lookin for. and i guess you can't really help a bunch of stuff goin on all at once, so why complain?

Rock on...
Kevin

April 25, 2004 06:17AM
One of my best friend's ex-girlfriends was the type to make him talk to her all the time, and if he went out with friends she's call him and yell at him for being out with them. This one time we were playing RISK at his house, and she called up and yelled at him because he was supposed to talk to her on the phone that night while she was studying, so he told her that usually she says she has to go and study on such nights. Heinous bitch. Thank God they're no longer together.

My girlfriend and I used to do the 5-hour conversation thing, but two years into something and there's just nothing I can talk about for five hours. Can't be done. I can do two to three now, but that's about it. I can only pull so much stuff out of my ass to talk about for three hours six days a week.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 25, 2004 06:29AM
April 25, 2004 08:06AM
yes, obsessiveness and not letting you hang out with the friends is bad. and my girlfriend and i don't talk for hours on end, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. we talk when we want to talk. we see each other when we want to see each other. it's all good. but yeah, i can imagine things being annoying for some people if they talk all day, all the time.
April 25, 2004 08:23AM
ya, me and this gal would talk like every couple days or so, sometimes on weekends we'd have like 3 or 4 hour convos late at night while she was babysitting, but that's really about it. we had a very laid back relationship (kinda why i liked it)

Rock on...
Kevin

April 25, 2004 09:09AM
April 25, 2004 09:10AM
it is funny as much asyou think girls are crazy and confusing - we (well me anyway) feel that you are just as annoying and crazy and hard to understand

oh the joy of relationships grinning smiley
April 25, 2004 09:15AM
We don't give mixed messages, roll our eyes, or sigh. We're told to be straight-forward while our counter-parts are not and then get yelled at for giving the wrong response.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 25, 2004 10:50AM
i'm 15, 16 on November 29th (mark your calenders ;o))

girls are just beyond me. honestly, I don't think that anyone will ever understand. most guys say girls are impossible to understand and are very secretive. Girls complain that guys are hard to understand and are pigs.....nothing will ever be solved, i swear it

Rock on...
Kevin

April 25, 2004 10:56AM
April 25, 2004 11:36AM
ya, i did. And me and this guy I've known since like 1st grade always make jokes about it, but i never realized it was put into a theory. very nice.

Rock on...
Kevin

April 26, 2004 02:35AM
i would seriously be upset if Randy and I didnt talk at least once every day...and we're not even technically together right now...im not saying talk to me 20 times a day tell me where you are and who you're with...im just saying at some point in the day its nice to know your thinking about me and want to talk to me for five minutes or whatever...

why do ppl always break up before trips...i broke up with randy the day of my beach trip because he wanted to talk about something because i was leaving for a week and he was having issues trusting me
(as if im the one that shouldnt be trusted) , pissed me off, so i broke up with him...which basicly lasted the duration of my trip, because i wouldnt talk to him untill i got back...

relationships bother me, if it werent for those little things that make me want to be with him...i wouldnt understand them at all....
April 26, 2004 04:19AM
Yes. Breaking up with him is a good way to reassure him.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 26, 2004 11:37AM
lol, do i note a hint of sarcasm in your voice, Mike?

ya, after the breakup a lot of "She won't get away" and "ultimate love song" helped me......i'm doing better and we're talking a lot more now...... i dunno, i may see if i can rekindle the fire with some time, but for now i think we just need to be apart for a while. ahhhh....until then....BRING ON THE WHORES!!!!

well, not really....but i had you going for a sec, eh? yawning smiley)

Rock on...
Kevin

April 26, 2004 12:04PM
o, and for all of you who write music and stuff, don't rag on me to bad, i just put this poem/song together. so bear with me, by no means am I good at this.

Nothing Left To Bleed

Just found out today you live another life,
The news cut through my heart and left a bloodless knife.
Been hurt to much to notice and take heed,
It doesn't hurt as much with nothing left to bleed.

I feel no pain
can't see the sky
demons not slain
I'm left here to die...alone

There is al the truth I need there lying in your eyes,
so smnile sweetly and whisper all your lies.
I look at you with only deep heart felt love,
for you i'd fight,i'd push, and hell i'd even shove

I do not bleed
I do not cry
problems unsolved
I'm left here to die alone, ooo yeah, alone.

what good friends we've become,
someone i'd die for.
well what finally killed me,
is when you said nevermore, nevermore, never....more

while i'm lying here,
dying here...for my crime,
loving you for one last time...

I do not call your name,
emotion all bled out,
upon the stars i lay the blame,
forget what loves about.

(guitar solo that needs to be worked out, i have an idea though)

now you all upon your knees to cry,
too little to late, there is no need.
have you forgotten? It doesn't hurt as much,
with nothing left to bleed
nothing left to bleed (2x)
so falls thy knight.......

Rock on...
Kevin

April 26, 2004 01:21PM
That's all. Bring on the whores. Live the good life, my son, because when you're in it for a long time... There is none...

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 26, 2004 01:34PM
amen to that....

*i guess i'll be good* no offense to anyone who saw that......haha

Post Edited (04-26-04 23:00)

Rock on...
Kevin

April 26, 2004 01:44PM
<<Yes. Breaking up with him is a good way to reassure him.>>

there were more elements to it than what i wrote...and in any case i believe we're better now with the couple day break anyway

but thanks for making me sound rediculus....
April 26, 2004 09:16PM
April 27, 2004 01:14AM
Well, it sounded ridiculous. So you're welcome.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 28, 2004 06:49AM
I personally love girls that suck all the time....Sometimes is ok though.
oops did I just write that!!!
Anyway Scuba,
You can never in a lifetime figure out what woman mean or understand what they want.
They are truly like a Rubik's cube, the second you think you got it figured out you see that there is still another side thats all f'd up
April 28, 2004 08:50AM
anybody got a 5 bucks i could barrow?

haha, and while we're on the topic (sorta), today at lunch I had a brilliant moment. Ok, to understand this, you need to understand the gal we did it to. we always make fun of her by saying that she's "easy" and will go after anything that breathes. she's really not that bad, but it's fun to push her buttons.

anyways....so we're reading "A Tale of Two Cities" in english class right? so at luch, she leaves to go get food and she leaves her book on the table.....and i grab this permanent marker from my friend and I just make a little change to the cover of her book.

So now.......she isn't realing "A Tale of Two Cities"

hehe, now she's reading, "The Sale of Two Titties"

muwahahahahaha..........well, she thought it was funny too, so s'all good.

Rock on...
Kevin

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π