ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ND Break UP?!

Posted by Gameface 

ND Break UP?!
May 25, 2004 07:45PM
As has already been posted, the Dirty Poet site is up and is v.cool indeed. In the bio of the John Hampson section it states 'FORMER' lead singer of ND!!

Can anyone answer any of the questions that are forming in my head??

www.jeffcaudill.com

Post Edited (05-26-04 05:19)
Re: ND Break UP?!
May 25, 2004 08:55PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 25, 2004 10:21PM
Answers-

Nine Day is not breaking up. DPR is just a label for John to put out his solo music freely without the hassle like Sony did. It gives JH a home and a place to rock.

In the bio it says former ND member. Only to represent John as a solo artist on that site. And in no way has anything to with ND.

ND and John Hampson (band) as we all know is two diff things. This is more like a side project. One that hopefully takes off.

ND is alive and strong playing gigs all summer, including the june 12 show in LI. As well as other things probably in the works.

Dickie
May 25, 2004 11:06PM
Still it is a stupid bio... "former"... tsss, I think it's stupid to write that down if it's not the truth....

"John Hampson Bio
John Hampson, former lead singer of Nine Days, finally ready to test his wings as a solo act, John has released a 5 song EP, "Seventeen Minutes and Thirty Eight Seconds in the Dark," which sold out of its first print in 3 months. A decidedly acoustic venture, the emphasis is on John's smooth, melodic voice and heartfelt lyrics laced with personal meaning. His new album, No Filters, guaranteed to provide both in a full-length setting, is due out soon. John in Nine Days (whose #1 single "Absolutely (Story Of A Girl)" topped the charts and brought their album The Madding Crowd to gold standing), has spent the last three years recording albums and touring with bands the likes of Third Eye Blind, Vertical Horizon, SR-71, and Stroke 9. "

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
May 25, 2004 11:29PM
I know, when i saw that i was like noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 26, 2004 03:20AM
Ok ill change it!

Dickie
May 26, 2004 05:00AM
lol.. it's ok Dickie..... your the site designer... it does sound negative for all of us Hard Core ND fans.. but we understand

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
May 26, 2004 05:26AM
Nothing but love baby!

Dickie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π