ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This made me chuckle

Posted by Devil Pudding 

This made me chuckle
June 06, 2004 07:42AM
Somebody on the Oceansize board posted this photo of a sign they saw in a car-wash.

Re: This made me chuckle
June 06, 2004 08:17AM
haha, o man, go to sites like ebaumsworld.com or albinoblacksheep.com and they have the funniest signs you'll ever see. my personal fav is this one for a chicken restaurant that says, "Best piece of chicken you'll get unless you're a rooster"

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 06, 2004 08:30AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Tea
June 06, 2004 04:12PM
www.engrish.com

smiling smiley

------------
http://www.mr-tea.com/ND
With a sad face the heart grows wiser...
("Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart." - Ecc. 7:3)
June 07, 2004 04:59AM
I was in Taco Bell with my girlfriend and there was this sign on the front register that read as follows:

Sarry, we are out of let less. No slades in tell the truck come at 2 lock. Sarry for any incovience. -Marg

God bless America, where even such a witless dolt as Marg may get a job.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 07, 2004 06:33AM
In a similar story to Mike's:

One time I went to Taco Bell to get food for a party, and I ordered something like 30 tacos and she handed me 4 boxes and I asked her if that was all and she just said "Yes, yes", I didn't believe that my whole order could fit in 4 boxes so i asked again, and she said "Yes, yes" again. So I got home and to my dismay i found I only had 12 of the tacos, so I called up to complain and as for the rest of the order and to my dismay found the attendant there would answer "Yes, yes" to every question asked. I ended up having to drive all the way back over to pick up the rest of them, and they gave them to me without even an apology. I vowed to never return, but alas the fact that theyre the only restaurant with tacos within 20 miles changed that.
June 07, 2004 07:58AM
Lol. I took my Godnieces to 'Birdworld' (think bird sanctuary meets Zoo - It's fun when you're five) and the first cage they looked in, they spent about 10 minutes staring into the cage trying to find the bird whilst whinning 'Sofi, where's the birdie?' before I saw this sign on the side of the cage that said

"Stoopy sadly died last november. He will be greatly missed by all who new him."

'Stoopy' was Budgie.
The cage had be left empty in his memory.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 07, 2004 12:19PM
A good one is at this golf course there is a sign next to a lake that reads as follows: "Please do not take balls out of water. Perpetrators will have their balls removed and will be banned from the course."

little harsh, eh?

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π