ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FAN DREAMS...

Posted by Sannen (Brazil) 

FAN DREAMS...
June 23, 2004 03:58AM
hahha...after the school today i was almost sleeping standing....so i led in the sofa and got 5 hours sleeping...

but thats not all...i dreamed:

I was going to a friend party here in Germany, that i didnt want realy to go, but anyway. BUT there i saw Brian! O.o ...what the **** is going on! i came to speak with him: "-Buiakasha! Im Gollum, remember?" hahaha...no, wanst so. I said "Hey Brian, im a big fan of you and of Nine Days! What are you doing here man!?" (not exacly that cuz i dont remember that well)...than he told me that he was touring now in Europa, promoting his solo-cd and one of my friends that was his friend too invited him to this party.
The party was awesome...brian was getting tired of my all questions about Nine Days, his solo carreer, why they got dropped, new plans for the music, Dirty Poets and a lot of more... i dont remember this "a lot of more" and i dont remember the answers. haUhuaua
After all he was goisng to play a song of his solo stuff and i wake up.

thats all...
:-P
did u dreamed with some band show or something like that before.....? that was my second time...the first one was that i was fliying to NY to see the 12th June show...

oh dreams...

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Re: FAN DREAMS...
June 23, 2004 04:15AM
Haha that's weird that you posted that today, I had a dream about NineDays for the first time ever last night and it was weird.

They were doing a show on a speed boat and it was just for people from this phorum, and half the people were at the show on the boat, and the other half were on the beach just chilling out in the sun. Next to the beach there was a swamp-like lake, and there were four men from the forum fighting in it (I don't know who they were, just that they were from the phorum).

Then it just jumped to Guildford (a town near where I live) and the band were on a white tour bus. I was walking with my friend and then I saw the bus and started chasing after it, through the road, and got hit by a car, but I just stood up again and ran after the bus. Later, I was sitting on the bus with the band eating popcorn, and the video of Absolutely was on the TV and we were talking about cars.

I love crazy dreams.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 23, 2004 04:54AM
lol... if we had to pick the 4 fighting.. i wonder who they'd be!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
June 23, 2004 07:39AM
damn I dreamt of John coming over to France so many times... the kind of dreams that seem so real and when you wake up, you're so pissed, and it ruins your whole godamn day...

Mehdi
June 23, 2004 10:09AM
u said all Mehdi

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π