ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

woah..been a while

Posted by christy 

woah..been a while
June 21, 2004 12:12PM
Yeah so I havent been around in MONTHS. I havent seen Nine Days since they played Allentown PA, I know I suck! Ive been really really sick, and still am. Had to drop out of college, move back to my parents house until I get back on my feet. Hopefully by August all will be worked out though. So instead of graduating this last May, Im not graduating next May..ughh.

Anyway, I just thought I'd catch up a bit..I ordered Brians new cd, havent gotten it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. The boys need to come here to Maryland, SOON.

I am going to a rock show this summer though, since I havent been to one since the Allentown one lol...Staind...I also have a ton of country shows to hit up as well, but I still want the boys here!

Also, is Jeremys email still the same as it was or does he have a new one? Anyone know? I wanna talk to him about some stuff...dealing w/ graphics and photography, since thats what I do now days.

Post Edited (06-21-04 21:16)
Re: woah..been a while
June 21, 2004 04:42PM
DUDE I THOUGHT I SAW YOU AT THE ND SHOW
THANK GOD I DIDNT SAY HI TO THAT RANDOM CHICK
WOULDVE BEEN WEIRD
Re: woah..been a while
June 22, 2004 09:41AM
haha, nope, I wish it had been me though! Maybe sometime this fall I'll get up to NY to a show
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π