ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Village Pub Tonight

Posted by Melissa 

Village Pub Tonight
June 28, 2004 03:47AM
Hey all...haven't posted in almost a year now.

Just wanted to see if there were alot of people going to the village pub tonight.

A regular monday night gig, should be fun. Except work tuesday wont' be so much fun.

Random question: Has anyone read Ishmael or any other Daniel Quinn books? If not I really recommend Ishmael.

~MeLiSsA
Re: Village Pub Tonight
June 28, 2004 04:25AM
Holy crap, Melissa. How the hell are ya? I was just thinking about you the other day. I was like "awww, I miss Melissa" (onesongglory melissa), since I haven't talked to her in forever, and then I was like "Hey, what happened to Melissa Melissa?" meaning you. And do you know if you type the name Melissa a whole bunch of times in succession it starts to look really silly like?

Anyway, I shall be there tonight, as will Katie, Erin, Jess, and Scott. I'm sure others will be there too, but I know those four for a fact. And yes, tonight will be a blast, but getting up really early to go in to the city for my internship tomorrow will suck ass.

~lori~
June 28, 2004 04:35AM
is this the Ciberch one?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
June 28, 2004 04:40AM
No, ciberch = Monica. Monica still posts every so often, as monica.9. Not that I don't miss her too, though. But I just saw mon a few weeks ago. Heh.

Melissa is fun. We like Melissa.

~lori~
June 28, 2004 06:40AM
YES I GRADUATE TONIGHT.
no ND, but hey: NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL.

have fun everyone!
June 28, 2004 07:10AM
Hey cool....

I'm excited.

I wound up living in Thailand for six months. Then coming back after my best friend and roomate went a little psychotic on my one night after he got trashed. So I came back on April 4th. But haven't really felt like being involved in anything that I used to be.

So now I'm back, I missed the crazy donkey b/c of a grad. party. I was planning on going but when I went for my keys to go I realized I had already drank to much to get in my car. So this is my first show in a really long time. Ok that's it...see you guys there.

~MeLiSsA
June 28, 2004 11:25AM
what time is this shitt tonight??
June 28, 2004 03:42PM
everyone have a ton of fun
or im sure you already did
but yeah tell me lots of stories and stuff when you get back
=)
xo

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
June 28, 2004 04:30PM
I'm dead tired right now, so this is the best I can do.

John making a joke about Blues Traveler (total spelling error there, oh well) leading into Brian playing "Runaround" on guitar and harmonica, which caused John to sing it = KICK ASS.
FINALLY getting to hear "Crazy" live = HOLY **** YAY.
Brian singing Wonderful in complete darkness while the spotlight was on John = NOT COOL.
Brian singing "Old Friends" = WOO HOO! YAY BRIAN SOLO STUFF!!!!
Bugging the **** out of John until he finally played Another Day (and closed the show with it! woohoo!) = YAYY!!!!!

Getting to chill w/ Katie and Scott the whole night = YAY!!!
Discussing Brian's ass and stomach issues with Brian = really weird, but funny.
Discussing body parts with Scott and Katie = funny as hell.

These summer shows are going to be so freakin' awesome, man. Is it next monday yet?

Katie, love, I still think I should've just gone up to him and pulled it out of his back pocket. :-X

Yeah, and every show must feature "This Music." Because that is the most kick ass song. Yeah.

Post Edited (06-29-04 01:32)

~lori~
June 29, 2004 06:39AM
"SEX ON THE BAR" --- 1$

totally lori, when's the next time you'll have an excuse to be in his pockets?

*~katie~*
June 29, 2004 06:57AM
"As per Eric, sex on the bar, only $1! Err, wait. I'm not supposed to read it from the bottom up, am I? Whoops."

Silly John.

Oh, they played about 2 minutes worth of Revolve in a ballady, acoustic type way. And John made them turn all the lights off, and just turn the disco ball on. And then he closed his eyes throughout the entire song. Maybe because the disco lights off the disco ball were making EVERYONE FREAKIN' SEASICK?!? Yeesh! I was all dizzy and woozy after that, buddy.

Have you put your video onto the computer yet, Katie? Katie's got partial video of Brian and John doing "Muddy Water," and I've got about 30 seconds of the chorus of "Runaround," and about 2 minutes of "Crazy" (would've gotten the whole song of the latter, but my memory card ran out). I've never used my digital camera as a video camera before, so it might take me a whiel to figure out how to put it online, but one of these days you'll get my video stuff. Promise!

~lori~
June 29, 2004 11:30AM
yea i got some from the middle (until bri and vinnie started with the gestures) and it sounds rather good, i dunno how to work it on the computer yet, i guess ill play with that later, then ill give em out over im i guess

*~katie~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π