ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

the john hampson clones are taking over europe...

Posted by onesongglory 

the john hampson clones are taking over europe...
June 29, 2004 12:21AM
i cant even escape nine days in greece. and in a small town in the mountains, no less.

so, me and my sister are sitting in this restaurant with various cousins and relatives and this really pretty greek boy pulls up a chair. its my cousin's friend, lagos or lazarous or something perfectly greek, and he is really pretty. and my sister wont stop talking to me about how cute he is and i just cant keep my eyes off of him. and then i figure out why. he looks just like a brown eyed john hampson. seriously. its spooky. except he was a little shorter, a little younger, and with the brown eyes. but other than that, a perfect clone. and he didnt speak englilsh. perfect, right? so then i kept trying to sneak a picture of him, so i could post it, but it was impossible without being completely obvious, and i was pretty sure he was going out to the disco with us that night, so i wasnt too worried. plenty of opportunity for a pic. and then we got up to leave, and he wasnt coming with. so we are walking away and i was so mad about no picture and my sister is like "ill go take one!"

see, my sister is a real piece of work. she is the only person i know who fans away the secondhand-smoke from her own cigarette. this is so her.

and so she walks up to him, explains, in english, how he looks like a rockstar from the states and now she is going to take his picture. just like that. and he just stares at her with this confused look on his face and then smiles for the camera. and i wish he hadnt smiled, because jh never smiles and i bet he isnt going to look as much as him smiling. but he was already scared of us since he had no idea what was going on. how do you ask him not to smile.

oh shoot, im almost out of time and i have no euros to buy more.

i dont have time to check my email and lj, so...
um...colleen, rachel, steph, mandi, i love you and i miss you and talk to you later!!!!

Post Edited (06-29-04 09:24)
Re: the john hampson clones are taking over europe...
June 29, 2004 02:24AM
HEY BEAUTIFUL!
i hope youre having fun smiling smiley
much <33333333 always always
June 29, 2004 02:37AM
you took a picture of a random guy just because he looks like john?? you're a crazy stalker freak.

;o)

i love you kitten. come home to me soon!

rachel......
July 02, 2004 06:19AM
oh please, i have taken a picture of a guy just because he was wearing three belts.

i cant believe that nobody else thinks this is as amazing as i do. i am so dissappointed in you nine days fans.
July 02, 2004 06:31AM
I once saw a guy on vacation with us that looked so much like john i was tempted to ask if he was related. Twas creepy, how much he resembled him.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 02, 2004 07:02AM
musicdude wrote:

> I once saw a guy on vacation with us that looked so much like
> john i was tempted to ask if he was related. Twas creepy, how
> much he resembled him.
>

where were you when this happend??
July 02, 2004 09:06AM
We were on a rafting trip through the grand canyon, he was in the same group as us.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π