ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

To Mike and Steph and those who are sick of their crap.

Posted by Madonna 

To Mike and Steph and those who are sick of their crap.
January 11, 2005 06:19PM
Hahhahaahaha you know what's funny about the two of you? is that you wasted even a little portion of your life freaking out about some stupid post that I half heartedly posted and wasn't even serious about. I was going to just laugh and let it go, but since you've gone through so much trouble of trying to make me look like an ass, I'll warrant a rebuttle. It's nice to know some people are so insecure in themselves that they have to go around trying to belittle and mock others (and I'm not just talking about myself, you do it to everyone). It's ok, I am perfectly secure with who I am. By the way, my post wouldn't even be deamed offensive compared with some of the self admiration and compliment seeking **** that comes out of the two of you. For example Myke's post,

"All of you, REVEL at my wonderousness! I have been with you all for the better part several YEARS now, through multiple board changings, and on this particular Phorum, I have reached the monumental mark of 3000th Post.

Everyone, praise me.

Now.

For I am MAGNIFICENT!"

Since everything that comes out of Steph is all about Steph, I'll just write the titles of a few of her posts that clearly point to how great she thinks she is. "Happy New Year" (which is all about how drunk she got and how much her new year's owned everyone else's) "God Damn My GPA" (really I think if god had anything to do with it, he would have struck you with lightening a long time ago) and my personal favorite "if you can understand why I love this picture...." (is the world really a better place because you stumbled upon some stupid picture, I don't think so).

Now if I am going to be singled out for making a stupid post about being asked out by gay people when the people singling me out make equally offensively stupid posts, then I am going to call them out on it. You go around trying to say that I think I am better then everyone else, that I think I am so hot, that I think this and that.....Well I'm glad you can crawl inside my brain and tell me what I am and what I think, that is some real fucking talent I gotta hand it to you. As far as being a whore for internet drama I have to say that you both take the cake there, considering you both started the drama when there was none to be had. You really could have just ignored my post as I tend to ignore the stupid **** that comes from you. I read this board to relax and unwind, I don't read it for seriousness or content, and once in awhile I post. If you choose to get so bothered by what I post, DON'T READ IT!!!! how fucking simple is that? Second of all, I want to point out that I do not need or desire to fish for compliments. I actually wish I would get complimented less, asked out less, hit on less, and told I'm beautiful less, because at this point all of the above have become nothing but words and mean nothing to me. I get hit on and told I'm beautiful almost every single god damn day, it really gets old. I am not saying this for you to pity me or anything else you may be thinking, I am simply stating it as a fact. Yes facts may not be concepts you grasp, but they do exist. I know also that you may not grasp the fact that being hit on too much can be a problem, because I'm pretty sure you rarely get hit on. But I'll leave that alone, because I really don't want this to turn into a bunch of insults. Anyway, go ahead and indulge yourself in replying to this as I'm sure you will. More of the same old insults that role right off my back like frosting on a cake. Now, I know the two of you are a wee bit insecure, immature, and socially inept.....but it's ok, eventually you'll grow up and stop being hypocrites.

Love,
Madonna

p.s. did I previously mention the gay bar thing or did you just come up with that on your own.....cause it's kind of freakish that, that actually happened.....I did go to a gay bar and got hit on by more people than my gay friend....but maybe I did mention it before, it is kind of sad that you remember things I said that I don't even think twice about. Anyway, I wash my hands clean of thee, don't expect me to ever acknowledge your existence from this day forward.

p.s.s. I'm not even looking for an apology from either one of you, because I know you will never admit the wrong in the way you act and not just the way you act towards me, but the way you act towards everyone on this board that you don't "adore".
Re: To Mike and Steph and those who are sick of their crap.
January 11, 2005 10:18PM
Crikey.

January 11, 2005 10:26PM
whew.......... now...... "have you seen my baseballs?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
January 12, 2005 12:20AM
way too much to read
January 12, 2005 12:21AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 12, 2005 12:51AM
LMAO it was soo worth the read

*~katie~*
January 12, 2005 01:31AM

Don't worry Madonna--- I don't think your hot

and I will never hit on you.
January 12, 2005 02:09AM
<< Hahhahaahaha you know what's funny about the two of you? is that you wasted even a little portion of your life freaking out about some stupid post that I half heartedly posted and wasn't even serious about. >>

i didnt make it past that part because it was really too ironic.
you seem passionate though madonna. well done.
January 12, 2005 03:03AM
Hahahaha.

Loser.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
January 12, 2005 03:27AM
You know, you had me up until the "I get hit on all the time boo-hoo" bit.

OT: Sketch!!! Athlete! WHOO!! Only 5 days until "Wires" grinning smiley

January 12, 2005 03:50AM

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
January 12, 2005 05:53AM
January 12, 2005 06:23AM
Self-absorbed ****-bags.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
January 12, 2005 07:23AM
my sides hurt from laughing.

*~katie~*
January 12, 2005 07:28AM
That's meant to be a joke right???? Wow.

~MeLiSsA
January 12, 2005 08:32AM
Uhhmmm wow am I the only one here kind of feeling a bit for madonna? Not that I side totally with you hun.... there's no need for that much hatin'! But Mike that was a dick move. You seem to be such a nice guy sometimes but such a raving ******* the other times. And I'm not saying that to be mean! I'm just mindless lil' ol w00t! But Madonna, I understand where youre coming from and you're right that they definately treated you like poo... *sigh* Why must we fight though! Wheres the love!

~*wOOt!*
January 12, 2005 08:41AM
i wonder if this board could go a day without an argument...some of them are pretty funny to read ill admit that though

Mike Mc--

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
January 12, 2005 09:02AM
i highly doubt it. i think a lot of people on this board were never hugged as children though

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
January 12, 2005 09:08AM
haha

Mike Mc--

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
January 12, 2005 09:29AM
sorry you lost me after "Hahhahaahaha you know what's funny" .

January 12, 2005 10:46AM
Hmmm Kev I think you may be right. Im not sure though becuase I hate when ppl touch me. I havent let my parents hug me in years, much less anyone else. Unless I initiate the contact first.... I have this phobea of touch. It's strange I admit.

~*wOOt!*
January 12, 2005 01:20PM
"phobea of touch"?? i worry about you sometimes Tay-Lo ;-)

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
January 12, 2005 01:24PM
I understand. Whenever someone tries to hug me I jump. I'm very unphysical contact if that makes sense.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 12, 2005 02:08PM
ow...thats what i call a bible

------------------------------
&quot;now shut up and listen to the music!&quot; by John Hampson

January 12, 2005 02:14PM
huh?

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 12, 2005 05:36PM
ah i wasnt ahugger until like senior year.
none of my friends previous to that were huggers.
we didn't even like handshake, or anything.
it was just hi/bye.
everyone i know now are addictive huggers.
it's odd, but it really does improve your mood.
January 12, 2005 10:01PM
Eh I just dont like people touching me! When people touch my face thats the worst... I FLIP OUT. I really dont know why I just dont like people touching me at all. There are some exceptions though..... *mischiefous snicker* wow I think I annihilated the spelling of that. Eh I tired.

~*wOOt!*
January 13, 2005 01:25AM
madonna is absolutely right...

ok no she isn't...GOD its hard to say that with a straight face!!

yea mike and steph!!

oh and madonna...honey...dont talk about hypocrites.

and scott that post was absolutely BRILLIANT. MWAH!

.amy.

i wish that our lives could be simple
i dont want the world, only you

Post Edited (01-13-05 10:32)
January 13, 2005 01:31AM
January 13, 2005 03:07AM
AMY.

YES.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π