ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Frech

Posted by snowgirl2022 

Frech
June 26, 2005 10:13AM
Il y a un "thread" a Espagnol, et maintainent il y a un "thread" pour le francais! Parles si tu peux, et..... c'est tout!

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay I know I spelled "French" wrong but I think it's cute.

Post Edited (06-26-05 19:22)

~*wOOt!*
Re: Frech
June 26, 2005 03:23PM
Fush
Buck
you figure it out
P.S. this has no relivence to the topic at hand.

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
June 26, 2005 03:29PM
Yuck
Fou

Greatness is often realized post-mortem by those who were too afraid during life.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 27, 2005 01:46AM
so let him die and then i'll realize his greatness i promiss*rolls eyes*

*Ian*

June 27, 2005 04:11AM
You're a very smart young 15 year old man, you know that?

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 27, 2005 06:14AM
Ian? Smart? What?

~*wOOt!*
June 27, 2005 03:06PM
hey ummm ya i have no comeback for that. I mean im not stupid im just an above average student getting below average grades..... Seriously i already have my math and science requirements to graduate at the end of this year.(sophmore year) And im in like almost everyone of you classes taylor soooooooo shut up HO. lmfao

*Ian*

June 27, 2005 03:44PM
O and i must say what bush has done thus far is not all that bad in redards to Iraq. I just dont agree with the motives AKA WMD's. What ever happened to those anyway?

I love how iv singled handedly made this post go from french to politics...

*Ian*

June 27, 2005 06:09PM
Complete brilliance on that , however Bush rocks imo

June 27, 2005 07:00PM
je suis le seul fran?ais sur le forum, le plus grand fan fran?ais du groupe! and I'm proud of it! j'adore les USA, je suis all? en Californie last summer (Newport baby) et c'?tait terrific...
June 28, 2005 03:33AM
Ian I was just joking you actually are really smart. Anyone, I retract my Ian not being smart comment because he is quite brilliant. Et Medhi, tu habite en France? Ou? C'est super! J'espare que je habite en France, et le prochain an je pense que je vais allee a france pour un an. w00t! :-P

~*wOOt!*
June 28, 2005 05:27AM
J'habite en France mais j'?tudie a Geneve, Switzerland (very close to the french border) c'est cool qui tu viennes en France, on pourra se rencontrer ici et jouer des chansons de Nine Days si tu veux... frenchie Woot... 'sounds good to me!
June 28, 2005 07:54AM
stop speaking in french god damnit

*Ian*

June 30, 2005 12:53AM
Haha okay fine. Anyway, I'd love to come to France and meet up with you! (I hope thats what you were saying right?) And yeah, we can jam some 9D songs! If I do spend a year there like I'm planning, I'll be traveling all around so I'll be sure to stop by.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π