ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Allman Brothers and Gavin DeGraw

Posted by snowgirl2022 

Allman Brothers and Gavin DeGraw
July 23, 2005 01:17PM
Went to that concert last night and I was pleasantly suprised! Gavin, whom I did not like previous to the concert, actually ended up being a superb live act and made me love his music, and the Allman Brothers were just.... out there totally rocking away and the vibe they created was euphoric. Plus we had these amazing lawn seats and the sky was gorgeous (it was an amphitheatre) oh and by the way I was there with Boston John and we had this little picnic blanket that we cuddled on for the night. It was the perfect night.

But I have a question... okay see, we tell each other everything and anything... thats just the way it is... but I found out the other day through a friend that John tried smoking pot for the first time ever and he's SUCH a good kid and I guess he hated it and said he'd never do it again to his friends... but he didnt tell me about it... would you be angry at that? I understand it's his life and I don't need to know every little thing about it, but don't you think thats a big thing to keep from one of your best frineds/girlfriend? He ended up telling me last night like a month after he did it and I pretended it was the first time I heard and I said oh thats fine and such... but it hurt me that he didnt tell me sooner.... opinions anyone?

~*wOOt!*
Re: Allman Brothers and Gavin DeGraw
July 23, 2005 03:48PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
July 23, 2005 06:01PM
i'm thinkin his friend tipped him off that he let you know which is why he told you, but i'm not so sure it's such a huge deal that i'd be pissed about. i guess i would tell my gf, but not all guys are the same way

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
July 23, 2005 07:32PM
He was probably just worried at what you'd think of him if you knew. It's a weird thing, he must like a you a lot i'm guessing, cos us guys will usually at all costs avoid messing up something good, even if it means keeping little secrets like that.
I wouldn't worry about it, just tell him that if your relationship IS going to work, then communication is the key (like it always is), and that you like to know these kind of things etc etc.
July 24, 2005 02:50AM
I know his friend didnt tip him off that I knew because he told MY best friend who's house I happend to be over at the time she was talking to him and she promised not to tell me (I already knew) and they have a pretty good relationship with each other. And yes, he really said he hated it because he didnt really get high and he said his friend who he did it with was acting like an ******* while he was high and he never wanted to be like that. I guess it's just that I'm such a straight edge kid most of the time when it comes to that and thought he was too and it came as a huge shock. But ehhhh.... thanks for your input everyone. Hahaha it's like you guys are my own personal trip to the psychiatrist.

~*wOOt!*
July 24, 2005 12:24PM
99% of people don't get high the first time they do it anyway, it's the 2nd and 3rd times that you start trippin balls. I remember my 3rd time, we were listening to pink floyd's dark side of the moon...my god that was intense, the 2nd time I laughed my ass off for an hour.
July 25, 2005 12:30AM
Gavin Degraw is awesome, he has an amazing soulful voice. I haven't actually seen hime live, but he sounds great on that live cd you get with the special edition album.
July 25, 2005 11:44PM
I can imagine your friend doing that. If my girl would tell me she used drugs (no matter which drug) I would immediately dump her and maybe he thought you were like that too.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
July 25, 2005 11:53PM
thats a hard one taylor. i hate when james tries to lie to me about stupid stuff like smoking. i don't like it but i'd rather him not cover it up... it doesn't seem like john covered it up, but then again he did just conveniently forget to mention it...

-christina
July 26, 2005 12:55PM
He didn't "forget" he just didnt mention it... it made me feel so horrible and I just wish he hadn't lied! And plus I don't want him doing drugs because I'm scared of what will happen or what he will turn into... and tell me, are these irrational fears? I would hope not.

~*wOOt!*
July 26, 2005 11:53PM
He's not so likely to go completely off the rails just cause he tried pot once. Especially if he didn't like it.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
July 27, 2005 01:42AM
July 27, 2005 03:36AM
taylor, unlike these drugusers above me, i understand your fears and worry...

but they're probably right... it was just pot ;o) and he'll be fine... but i totally understand where you're coming from. i'd kill james. especially if he lied about it.

-christina
July 27, 2005 12:12PM
At least someone understands! Ahhh hahah not to beat a dead horse here, but I'm just really scared of losing something/someone that I love so much. By the way, we're going to a Little Feat concert together tomorrow, anyone ever heard of them?

~*wOOt!*
July 27, 2005 07:03PM
>>Genesis Said...

It was WEED. He probably just giggled a lot and talked slower than usual about food.<<

Agreed, he would have done more harm to himself if he'd smoked a cigarette instead.
July 27, 2005 09:00PM
July 28, 2005 08:27AM
well i don't like drugs either

but yeah it could have been loads worse on the actual drug and i guess he at least did tell you in the end, even if you did hear it before so i spose try not to daudle on it unless he does it again (withold truth btw, not pot, well ok i guess that one is up to you...)

luv

your auntie Duff

&quot;I love acting, its so much more real than life&quot; Oscar Wilde
July 28, 2005 01:41PM
Haha thanks Duff. And you guys are right... I guess it's no huge biggie! anyway, thanks for listening, and by the way! I went to another concert with him tongiht, Little Feat? Anyone heard of them? It was sold out and we had to hop the fence to sneak in.... hehehe it was a heart racer!

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π