ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lou is the greatest

Posted by fallenlife2000 

Lou is the greatest
August 20, 2005 03:44PM
That was really awesome of you to have everyone over and provide all of that..so iwanted to say thankyou again...
I had a great time...i wasnt planning on coming alone but that wasnt about to stop me from missing this...
John and Brian, u guys are awesome for playing!
And I hope everyone that went had a great time too...it was nice talkin to u guys!

*~Bernadette~*
Re: Lou is the greatest
August 20, 2005 04:08PM
I was just about to write the same thing. Big props to Lou for throwing one heck of a shindig. I had a blast. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new people. John and Brian were great. I hope everyone had fun. Thanks, again!

~Lisa~

"For though I cannot fly, I'm not content to crawl..." -Nine Days

It's still my favorite line
August 20, 2005 05:05PM
Oh wow, I was just going to start a thank you thread, but it has already been done!

Lou, we really appreciate you putting that together. I think the guys had a lot of fun, too. You rock, and thanks for letting us invade your house / yard / place. Whichever you will.

Those candles worked pretty well keeping away the bugs!

(Of course, I decide to plop myself on the grass and a huuuge fist-sized daddy long legs spider found its way onto my arm! Hehe.)

Lou = awesome.

With love,
Caitlin
August 20, 2005 07:16PM
Hey Lou, That was seriously one of the best Shows the guys have done that I've been to. Thanks for makin it happen.You did a good job.
August 20, 2005 07:35PM
glad it was awesome..... as you guys may have known.. i was on my way to NY on friday and my car seriously broke in ohio ..... it costed me 400 bucks to get fixed and costed me the rest of my journey.. it sucks a lot..... my car is still in Ohio and i have to go get it tomorow.... i am glad it went well and im sorry i diddnt make it

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Re: Lou is the greatest......FALSE.
August 22, 2005 08:39AM
lou sucks.
i had planned on going, then when i asked lou on tuesday he told me no. i couldnt go because i hadnt rsvp'd monday night. well, that sucked because i had wanted to go and i even told lou i wouldnt eat or drink...i just wanted to go see nine days play. well, i went out to long island and hung out with steph (and had an amazing time regardless) and i check my email today and i have an email sent saturday (the day of the bbq) saying " you know i was just busting your balls, right" NO. i did NOT know i was being "ball busted" as several days had passed since i asked if i could go and was told no. lou, im disappointed. playing games with people like that is not nice, especially when i had made plans to come...then cancelled because i was told no. lou makes me sad.
Re: Lou is the greatest......FALSE.
August 22, 2005 09:27AM
kelli23 wrote:

> lou sucks.
> i had planned on going, then when i asked lou on tuesday he
> told me no. i couldnt go because i hadnt rsvp'd monday night.
> well, that sucked because i had wanted to go and i even told
> lou i wouldnt eat or drink...i just wanted to go see nine days
> play. well, i went out to long island and hung out with steph
> (and had an amazing time regardless) and i check my email today
> and i have an email sent saturday (the day of the bbq) saying "
> you know i was just busting your balls, right" NO. i did NOT
> know i was being "ball busted" as several days had passed since
> i asked if i could go and was told no. lou, im disappointed.
> playing games with people like that is not nice, especially
> when i had made plans to come...then cancelled because i was
> told no. lou makes me sad.

get over yourself ,u were told b4 that !!!!
August 22, 2005 10:09AM
oh really.
i can copy and paste the email right now and will.

To: Kelli Krysh <[email protected]>
Date: Aug 20, 2005 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: lou lou louuuuu
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Trash this message | Report phishing | Show original
u do know i was busting your balls

Louis Massimillo
1 Balsam Ct.
Selden,NY 11784

cell# (516) 582-0784

On 8/16/05, Kelli Krysh <[email protected]> wrote:
> kelli is coming.

ooooh 1 in the morning on the 20th. thats plenty of time, right?
August 24, 2005 11:04AM
Awww that's such a sad story. It makes me really sad but everything above makes me really happy and to be honest I'm having a bit of a breakdown right now (but not in a sad/bad way!) :-D so my emotions are a little extreme and unstable. But thanks to Lou anyway regaurdless because Lou is the Shyte.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π