THE BBQ
August 21, 2005 05:30AM
just hope everyone had a good time.
Re: THE BBQ
August 21, 2005 05:37AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 21, 2005 06:25AM
I had a really wonderful time and appreciate the effort put forth to get this event put on successfully.
August 21, 2005 08:59AM
glad it was awesome..... as you guys may have known.. i was on my way to NY on friday and my car seriously broke in ohio ..... it costed me 400 bucks to get fixed and costed me the rest of my journey.. it sucks a lot..... my car is still in Ohio and i have to go get it tomorow.... i am glad it went well and im sorry i diddnt make it

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
August 21, 2005 09:15AM
Lou, yesterday was absolutely phenomenal. You put alot of work into getting it all together, and it was spectacular...the boys sounded fantastic, there was fantastic people to spend time with and catch up with...it was an all around good time. We all appreciated it SO much. Thank you.

~lori~
August 21, 2005 10:18AM
Just got home from my flight but I'd like to extend my thanks to you, Lou, for putting together a wonderful barbeque. I had a great time and I'll say more when I'm coherent (aka after a nap/sleep).

- Melody
August 21, 2005 11:42AM
Yes..it was a great night.

Thanks to Brian and John for coming down and playing..and a special thanks to Lou who busted his ass to get everything going.
August 21, 2005 12:21PM
glad you all had fin...i was there in spirit

where in ohio did it break down?

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
August 21, 2005 01:56PM
I had a fantastic time last night, and Melanie did too ... definitely a hilight of the summer.

Thank you so much Lou for everything!! You throw one heck of a party!! It was ridiculously nice of you to host this shin dig.

Thank you again to Rachel for such beautiful invitations and for being so gosh darn entertaining!

And thank you to John and Brian for playing an awesome set - I was only expecting like 45 min of music, but what a treat! You guys will always be my favorite musicians. Period.

haha and finally a big thank you to Lori, Erin, and Katie who ran to my jetta, not once but twice to greet me and melanie - yay!!
August 21, 2005 02:21PM
Hey, everyone. I know I really don't post as much as I should, but I wanted to say that it was great seeing all the familiar Nine days fans together in one private setting. I also wanted to say thanks to John and Brian for coming out and putting on there usual spectacular show and especially to Lou for putting in so much time and effort.
I'll see everyone at the next show!
~Jen
August 21, 2005 07:32PM
Picsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
August 22, 2005 04:08AM
i'm sooo jealous. glad you all had fun though

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
August 22, 2005 11:47AM
Lou, thanks a million for organizing the show and for your gracious hospitality. The show was absolutely outstanding, and definitely a memorable first Nine Days show. I'll never be able to thank you enough for what you arranged for us afterwards with the guys, it made the trip back here like a walk in the clouds. I know that I definitely didn't express my gratitude enough at the time, but it was a surreal moment that I'll never forget. Thanks again.
August 22, 2005 12:26PM
:'( i tried...my damn hotel left me with no options...hope all had fun!!

Mandy
August 22, 2005 12:47PM
nav i know how u felt trust me.
August 22, 2005 02:47PM
okay i am officially jealous

i demand a bbq when i am on that side of the globe (in less than 19 weeks ahahha crap)

actually i will take a ninedays concert anywhere, or a john or a brian show smiling smiley

i am glad you all had such a good time confused smiley
August 24, 2005 10:56AM
Awwwww Lou thanks for doing all this even though I didn't go it seemed like such a good time and it was awesome of you to do that... and Rachel thanks again for my invite it was super! Thanks to John and Brian even though they DONT KNOW WHO I AM! But Thats okay becuase it was awesome for them to do that and it's aweosme for them to make thier music and inspire wee little people like me in the world... cheers to all!

~*wOOt!*
August 24, 2005 12:44PM
then try to be in NY sep. 25th
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π