ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Results

Posted by fanoftheband 

Results
August 17, 2005 05:04AM
So is anyone else here waiting on results for A levels, anyone else feeling the nerves!

Tommorow morining I have to go into school and open an envelope that could ultimately decide my future. I need ABB to get into Reading University, as my backup I need ABB to get into City of London...so its not much of a backup really.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
Re: Results
August 17, 2005 07:48AM
good luck! what subjects u doin/what u doin next year?

i'm waiting on GCSE's next week, the fun twist coming when 9 out of 11 results come out i have a hopital appointment 40 minutes before i'm supposed to be in school...it could be a very good/bad day...o hell...

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
August 17, 2005 07:58AM
I have taken Business studies, computing and theatre studies, and am going to study Business Managment next year. Thanks and good luck to you.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 17, 2005 09:27AM
From the sudden of america....GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I have to heard you when I dont have to belive you??
August 17, 2005 09:44PM
I did it :-)!!!! AAB

Si

August 18, 2005 01:41AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I have to heard you when I dont have to belive you??
August 18, 2005 05:18AM
oh well done i feel your pain because my sister was waiting for hers and taking it out on me...... but bless her she got BBB and im very proud
August 18, 2005 05:51AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 18, 2005 01:03PM
Hurrah!

~*wOOt!*
August 18, 2005 08:06PM
Your all too kind :-)

Si

August 26, 2005 01:41AM
Yay!!! Well done! I just got 1 GCSE result because I just finished year 10 but I took French this year, and I only just got it today because I was away yesterday and didn't wanna get it. And I got an A* so I'm happy yawning smiley) But I feel really bad about being happy because my brother is really pissed off that he got an ACCC for his AS levels yawning smiley( Well done to you!!!!!

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 26, 2005 04:05AM
And to you also (i got a C in french)

Si

August 26, 2005 04:17AM
a*-arent you a clever clogs

sofi tell your bro that AS levels are amazingly clever and if he retakes just a few modules he'll be able to increase his grades loads so its not all bad.
August 26, 2005 05:22AM
Yay for everyone! Congrats!

~*wOOt!*
August 26, 2005 08:59AM
yay 9 A* 2 A me is v happy

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π