ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

new desveaux tune

Posted by bddesveaux 

new desveaux tune
September 09, 2005 02:10AM
yoyo i have a new song up on www.myspace.com/briandesveaux if anyone is interested. check it out!

Post Edited (09-09-05 11:24)
Re: new desveaux tune
September 09, 2005 02:51AM
-Direct Link-

I don't know how acts get on 'Later...' but I definitely think and have done for a while, that if you send a CD to someone involved with the broadcast, you could get in on it. Jools is always showcasing big acts alongside small on the global stage, I reckon you have what it takes to raise ears and interest

Infact, I know a guy who's working at the BBC right now... I'm going to pester him for contact details. Couldn't hurt.

Post Edited (09-10-05 12:37)
September 09, 2005 09:31AM
rock on, really diggin the keys.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
September 09, 2005 01:33PM
DAAAAAMMM GREAT TUNES!
REALY AMAZING SONGS!
OWOWOW...
ahhaha frenetic keyboard ! HAUHEAUHEA ...really cool man!

ROCK ON BRIAM!!

Post Edited (09-09-05 22:35)

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

September 10, 2005 01:26AM
cool ,but thats not a keyboard its a guitar effect i invented. well see if i can pull it off live an keep it in time.
September 10, 2005 01:29AM
oh tongue sticking out smiley

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

September 10, 2005 02:26AM
I was kind of suspicious about the sound. Still very cool.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
September 10, 2005 04:11AM
I listened to it and thought where the **** are the keys?

Post Edited (09-10-05 13:11)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
September 10, 2005 04:13AM
Sketch, didn't you once email him about ND?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
September 10, 2005 05:11AM
Brian - Great Song. Loved It!
I have 2 questions:

1. Are there somewhere mp3's of your new songs (smile again, good news, suddenly...)? - my computer gives me trouble when i try to hear them, it's stoping all the time.

2. There are really good new tunes since the ALIVE TODAY ep, which is one of my favorite albums. Are there any plans for a new release?
I really love "Angels On Vacation", "Where R My Friends", "Spotlights", "Arteries", "Smile Again", "Good News" and the new one.

Man just writing about it makes me sad that i can't be on the sep. 20th showcase!

Post Edited (09-10-05 14:12)
September 10, 2005 06:22AM
greatsongmaybeitwouldfitinoneofthosemoviesiwuztelinuabout

September 10, 2005 06:24AM
Nice tune, really got in my head. Thought I hadn't listened to it, but just realised it was that song that I have had in my head all day!

Must have listened to it already! lol

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
September 10, 2005 01:21PM
cool cool yeah

Post Edited (09-11-05 10:00)
September 10, 2005 04:04PM
September 10, 2005 04:19PM
yea, it's a good song.
September 10, 2005 09:13PM
ok one, those songs are brilliant, the writing and the melody are really elaborated... and then, Brian's songs are so particular, it sounds like nothing else I heard before... Bri has his own particular sound, the best example is this flanger/phaser whatever modulation effect used on 'suddenly'... it's hard to name this kind of music : rock/folk/pop/psychedelic/indie... anyways, this has to catch anyone's ear, I am seduced... keep goin...
September 10, 2005 10:42PM
As much as the powers that be are the people to impress, they're also the ones that push acts like 'The Crazy Frog' and 'The Cheeky Girls'.

I'd be cautious of their praise. Ultimately, most of them are willing to push a price on anything even remotely saleable. I'm excited about the twentieth, and I'm not even going to be there! I have a feeling it's gonna be wickidy-wah.*

*awesome.

Post Edited (09-11-05 07:43)
September 11, 2005 02:18AM
Wow, definately one of the best Brian pop songs so far. I can imagine this being a huge hit on the radio (if you pretend you're 21 tongue sticking out smiley)

September 11, 2005 04:04AM
that is so sad...! Brian you do not have to pretend to be 21! ppl will love this song no matter what! it's amazing!
September 11, 2005 04:36AM
Exactly, he is 21.

*wink*

Nah, I'm only kidding. The new songs are more than enough to get Brian noticed on there own. Bloody fantastic.

Post Edited (09-11-05 14:29)

September 12, 2005 07:59AM
27 to be exact
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π