ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lost

Posted by calm_waterz 

Lost
April 20, 2005 12:42PM
So i'm addicted to this programme...best thing on the box in like forever!!! Anyone else share this view? It's been playing here for about 6 weeks or so, and I heard there's another season...whoo hoo!!!!

Re: Lost
April 20, 2005 01:39PM
dont worry, there will be more...oh yes.

im borderline obsessed with this show. here we have only 4 new episodes with the finale on may 25th.

.amy.

you be my king, and ill be your castle.
April 20, 2005 02:15PM
I HATE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
April 20, 2005 02:50PM
ALIAS or life!
April 21, 2005 01:55PM
ALIAS HELL YES! I missed the episode not yesterday, but a week ago... what happened? I was so confused yesterday.... so Vaughns dad really is dead? Thats sad. Anything else? Also, to Calm Water, check out the other thread I had going on LOST of youre really into it.

OH AND BY THE WAY! For all you "Boone" lovers, he now plays on Smallville and had a great part in yesterdays show... absolutely amazing, I hope he shows up more. It was the best episode of Smallville ever. The first I've ever seen, and not only was the guy playing Tommy (Superman) SO hott, but Jonathan Taylor Thomas was in it too, along with Boone form Lost, and also the guy form X-Men who has the ice powers and the gorgeous blue eyes. Had Boston John not been sitting next to me I would have gone into a full body orgasm just from the sheer sight of all 4 of them on screen at the same time.

~*wOOt!*
April 25, 2005 12:48AM
josh holloway is where its at :-P

dont forget...clips show this wednesday for anyone who needs/wants to catch up...perhaps there will be some behind the scenes stuff too??

watch it, damnit.

.amy.

this pork is good- the best ive ever had; in fact its so good that when im done, im gonna go in the kitchen and shoot the chef.
April 25, 2005 06:34AM
I imagine the Lost clip show Wednesday will be run like the Desperate Housewives one was last night - all just catchup, nothing new to people who've been following the show, no new scenes, etc.

~lori~
April 25, 2005 07:31AM
Will Alias still be on after?

~*wOOt!*
April 25, 2005 10:24AM
Yep.

~lori~
April 25, 2005 01:25PM
Taylor, Ian Somerhalder was on Smallville last season. He was in 6 episodes. I assume you saw reruns on ABC Family.
April 26, 2005 02:01AM
yea i was gonna say...

cuz he said that he'll be in some season 2 episodes of LOST.

.amy.

are you a mexi-can or a mexi-cant?
April 26, 2005 11:56PM
BUMP

clips show tonight, babies.

.amy.

are you a mexi-can or a mexi-cant?
April 27, 2005 04:56AM
alias is new tonight! hell yeah bitches.
April 27, 2005 10:11AM
OHH MAAN IM ORGASMICALLY EXCITED. Did anyone happen to catch that Ripley's today about the 6 year old skater kid who's just as good as the professionals? Amazing. He was adorable. Couldnt actually get out a real sentence, but could 360 Melon like no other.

~*wOOt!*
April 27, 2005 10:40AM
You did say he is six years old you know. Now now Taylor...

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 28, 2005 12:22PM
BUT HE WAS BETTER THEN I AM!

~*wOOt!*
September 23, 2005 11:22AM
Is this not a thread on Lost??

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
September 24, 2005 01:41PM
Yeah you only missed out by about 5 months tongue sticking out smiley
September 25, 2005 06:53AM
its okay dear.. you can watch alias this thursday
September 25, 2005 01:00PM
Oh my gosh I so aleady started a new season Lost thread. Get with the program people.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π