ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

James Blunt

Posted by USAFALL2004 

James Blunt
September 29, 2005 01:16AM
What does everyone else think of him, I think ' Back to Bedlam ' is a great album.
Re: James Blunt
September 29, 2005 02:57AM
I used to love 'You're Beautiful', but then the radio played it far too much... and I was made aware that the lyrics don't make a lot of sense.

September 29, 2005 07:14AM
I know just "You're Beautiful", and I think it's a nice song. The radio played it far too much here in Israel, also.

It was No. 1 in the chart for 8 weeks.
September 29, 2005 11:33AM
i like the other song and i cannot think of its name right now

i don't listen to the radio so i have no idea if it is over played here

ummm "high" that is what it is called
September 29, 2005 08:47PM
Why did he become a singer?

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
September 30, 2005 04:06AM
Because he left the army? I see him as one of those people who was enevitably going to go from "a great new musician, so talented!" to "boring and samey" without actually changing anything at all. Which is quite sad, really.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
September 30, 2005 05:57AM
Author: Sketch01 (---.karoo.KCOM.COM)
Date: 09-29-05 11:57

I used to love 'You're Beautiful', but then the radio played it far too much... and I was made aware that the lyrics don't make a lot of sense.

Why do you think the lyrics don't make sense?
September 30, 2005 06:53AM
Read them and see for yourself. Now unless I'm mistaken, he starts by singing in the initial verse that he's not bothered by her current relationship and that he 'has a plan' to win back her heart; then for the rest of the song he's wallowing in his own loveless depression.

Yeah... that'll work wonders. She'll be back in no time.

October 03, 2005 05:59AM
that makes sense, he knows he won't get her back so he sings about it (depressed). Last verse 'Cause I will never be with you.'
October 03, 2005 06:45AM
Here's the point.

Here's you.

Ooh, so close.

October 03, 2005 11:33AM
I thought his other single was "High" ... at least that was majorly popular when I studied abroad in Rome and it came out before "You're Beautiful." BTW try to explain to Italian college student why the song high and the last name Blunt are so funny when you don't know the Italian word for blunt... more hysterical than why its originally funny anyway.
October 03, 2005 10:21PM
ninedaysofrain77 wrote:

> I thought his other single was "High" ... at least that was
> majorly popular when I studied abroad in Rome and it came out
> before "You're Beautiful." BTW try to explain to Italian
> college student why the song high and the last name Blunt are
> so funny when you don't know the Italian word for blunt... more
> hysterical than why its originally funny anyway.

The first single was high, then wiseman, then your beautiful, now high is being re- released since he's made it big after your beautiful.
October 04, 2005 09:50AM
I like 'Goodbye my lover'. Most beautifull song in a long while. However I am still more of a Jack Jonhson person...now if that is not incredible music someone needs to tell me what is!!

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π