ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

anyone familiar with the band radford

Posted by joesmo 

anyone familiar with the band radford
September 30, 2005 03:15PM
does anyone know if they had another album besides sleepwalker & the self titled one because i was looking i saw this album art

help please thanx

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
Re: anyone familiar with the band radford
October 01, 2005 09:37AM
i only know a few songs by them and i don't have any albums, so i guess i'm not much help, but i do know them. 'Sweet Summer' is my fav song by them. sorry man, can't help ya out

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
October 02, 2005 12:42AM
I have both records, I discovered them with the track 'Stay' from Scary Movie Soundtrack... this may be another cover of the self titled album, for Europe or sthg... don't worry you haven't missed anything
October 03, 2005 12:33PM
i dont have the first one & i have been told it is out of print anyone who has the mp3s can they please send them

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
October 04, 2005 09:58AM
I also know the band from the scary movie soundtrack but thats about it, 'Stay' is an awesome song.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π