ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ahhh!!!

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Ahhh!!!
October 05, 2005 07:04AM
I am going insane... my cell phone has died. I have one of those little Samsung ones you get free from T-mobile, and I've had it for 2 years now with quite a bit of use.

I am pretty much broke right now, so I couldn't even do the deal where you pay for a phone and get a rebate, and that is sad.

I can't survive without my cell phone! Already I'm screwed 'cause I am at school with my friend and her class ends at 7:45 but usually gets out earlier and will call me and we find a place to meet... Gaaah.

Is anyone else this dependent upon their cell phone? I think I'm gonna invest in... well, one that's not free when I get some money, haha.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Ahhh!!!
October 05, 2005 11:05AM
I use my mobile so rarely that it almost doesn't warrant having... bought mostly for incoming calls.

October 05, 2005 12:10PM
i am.
no one has my room apartment's number. and i don't have an account on it so i can't dial out. so if my cell died the world would assume i did too.

*~katie~*
October 05, 2005 02:22PM
I do not have a cell phone. I don't really have a reason to get one.
October 06, 2005 03:32AM
Mine's dying. I wanna get a big-ass-telephone-shaped-nothing-but-making-and-recieving-calls-and-traditional-tone-retro one.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 06, 2005 04:04AM
I use a phone ringing ringtone.

You'd be surprised how original that actually is around here.

Post Edited (10-06-05 13:20)
October 06, 2005 04:12AM
Yeah, it is around here too. I don't think my phone really has a ringtone that sounds like a regular phone.

Anywho my phone works if I have it plugged in so at least I can do that and know if I missed any calls or anything til I get a new one. Ahh, such sadness.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
October 06, 2005 04:54AM
I had that problem with my last phone, it couldn't actually make a normal electronic ringing. The only regular ring it had was polyphonic. Now I don't have a house phone in my uni room so I switched to a contract, and a got a phone that can do a normal ring ring. It also does 100 other things but I use it, to, well just phone people.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π