ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How to know you're a horrible person

Posted by TrentTrueheart 

How to know you're a horrible person
October 24, 2005 04:42AM
Today, I just happened to come across the fact that a guy I've known for over 15 years got married and didn't even bother to tell me.

Now, I understand that people lose contact with friends from high school, but in these days of the internet, it's so much easier to stay in touch. And I have stayed in touch with him. It's been a while since I've talked to him, so I don't know exactly when he got married. For all I know, it could have been a spur of the moment type thing. And if it wasn't...

I mean, I don't care that I wasn't invited to the wedding. Certainly, that would have been a new miserable experience, attending the wedding of a friend when I haven't even had a date, so I'm kinda thankful for that. But to not even be told? What does that say about me?

Don't get me wrong, if I was told about the wedding and wasn't invited, I'd probably be bitching about that. It's just things like this that make me wonder why I'm still here.
Re: How to know you're a horrible person
October 24, 2005 07:40AM
babe...
just talk to the friend
clear things up
im sure there is a reason
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π