ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The X factor (UK FANS)

Posted by USAFALL2004 

The X factor (UK FANS)
October 24, 2005 01:55AM
I know it's one of those show's were you either love it or hate it or your one of those people who call it but secretly watch it, but it's totally addictive. Saturday's show was great and really funny with all the arguing. Some amazing peformances too.

I don't have a favorite yet, but I think Nicholas, Shayne, or Journey South should win, they all have amazing voices.

If you do like the shows whos your favorite?
Re: The X factor (UK FANS)
October 24, 2005 11:32AM
Does anybody remember the red-haired prick who got into a big fight with Sharon a few episodes ago? (I think he called her kids junkies or something).

Well I saw him at an open-mic night in Derby tonight, and he's an even bigger wad in real life. Absolutely full of himself. Nobody with such average ability should have such a giant ego...

October 24, 2005 09:41PM
One of the boy bands on that show, (Can't say I'm sorry not to know their name) have serious issues with their eyes. They're attempts to look sweet and loving make result in more of a pepper-sprayed look.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 25, 2005 01:58AM
Never watched it. This series, last series, any series. That also goes for Popstars, Rivals, Idols and whatever other guises this televisual rubbish has been branded in the past.

October 26, 2005 12:10AM
I think the boy band you are reffering to is 4tune they were voted of last Saturday.

Everyone should watch this show it's great saturday night entertainment if you want a laugh.

Post Edited (10-26-05 09:11)

http://www.hyperlaunch.com/snowpatrol/eyesopen/

***It's hard to argue when your making sense***
October 27, 2005 12:09AM
Journey South are singing U2's - Angel of harlem this saturday.
October 27, 2005 01:25AM
I shall try to contain my excitement.

So far, so good.

October 27, 2005 01:31AM
I think we should all make a group effort to find you somehting better to do on Saturday night.

~ Sofi ~

October 28, 2005 11:14PM
although a secret x factor addict, i have found something better to do, as im going to a halloween party...
October 30, 2005 09:48PM
how weird was philip's performance
November 16, 2005 08:44PM
why do the good people on these shows always get voted of.
November 17, 2005 04:12AM
Haven't we established that you're the only one that watches it?

~ Sofi ~

November 17, 2005 08:00AM
The good people get voted off because the public at large is composed of tone deaf dumbasses.

Post Edited (11-17-05 17:03)

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π